Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!!! Good Bye 2010

Happy New Years!!!
I can't believe it's 2011 already. This year has
gone by so fast. I guess it's because so much has
happened in 2010. From planning a wedding,
Kenton getting a new job, to
getting married, moving into a new home, baby
on board (planned may I add). Now preparing for a baby
to come.

It's so fun planning and preparing for a baby.
Kenton has loved his new job. We loved getting
Married in the temple. I keep wondering what is
going to be coming around the corner for 2011.
I do know that baby will be here in April, right
after our one year anniversary.

I was trying to think if I had any resolutions from
last year. Then I realized I don't think I made many.
I was engaged and was too twitter-pated to realize I
didn't make any. lol!


Kenton Wanted to make our last day special. He decided
to take me out. I got all dolled up and we went to Outback
Steakhouse. I was so excited when I heard that Mom and Dan
were going to the same place at the same time. So we decided to
meet them there. It was good to go out to eat with them. :0)
Kenton and I ordered our favorite foods from this place.
I was really sad to see that the waitress was over worked.
She had so much on her mind that she kept forgetting about
what we needed on our table. It happened so many times.
I was excited because Kenton let me get a specialty drink. :0)
After we decided to go play some bowling at boondocks.
That was a lot of fun. I told Kenton that my uterus
was probably the size of this bowling ball. Only to find
out that it is the size of a soccer ball. lol! I'm a soccer mom and
I didn't even know it... also I didn't have to get the minivan. lol! jk!
I'm 24 Weeks Pregnant and I feel like it! I was having a hard time
getting up and down from my chair. Kenton had to help me out. Nice!
Kenton thinks he's pretty tricky. Look what he can do?
I couldn't believe that I won the first game of bowling.
That has never happened before. Kenton always wins every bowling game
we have ever played before. Also I couldn't believe that
Kenton and I tied on the second game. That has never happened
before either. We didn't do so well on the second game if you
couldn't tell. lol!

After we decided to head out to Brady and Bonnie's
house to play some games with some of their friends
and family. It was so much fun hanging out. They played
a game called curses and funglish. I've never played
the game funglish before. If you've never played it before,
you need to play it.
Super silly! I know I stayed up way too
late on New Years Night. What a great way to end 2010.
Kenton almost forgot to give me my new years kiss.
So glad he remembered... a min later. lol!

I'm so grateful for my Husband, Family, and my friends.
We Love our home. Our Little dog that has way too much energy.
Sometimes we do love him. Other times I wonder... lol!
We have been so blessed every time we turn around.
One second I think we aren't going to make it.
The next second we are being totally blessed. You have to
love blessings.

I'm looking forward to 2011. This is going to be
a fun Year!

1 comment:

Christy said...

2010 was definitely a good year. I remember your wedding day like it was just barely. PS Cute blog!