Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Christmas Card 2010

To all those who didn't get a Christmas Card.
I'm very sorry!!! We had a short budget and could only
do 25 which went to Family and very few friends.
I will try to do better next year. I know I promised I
would post this for those who didn't get a card could
see it and feel included. Remember I still love you! :0)

I hope you enjoy our lovely Christmas Card to all of you.



Sorry the last picture was a little orange from our Mexico trip.
It looked different on the website and when they were printed
we ended up looking like umpa lumpas. Ha ha ha! Gotta Love it!!!

If you are having trouble reading the wording on the Christmas card,
just click on the picture and it will make it bigger.

Happy Be-Lated Holiday's Everyone! I hope it was a good one. :0)

No comments: