Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

This was such a busy weekend. It wasn't as crazy
as I thought it would be. This picture above was
our lovely tree this year. I was so happy to find such a
great discount on it. Mom let us borrow some wonderful
Christmas ornaments she had left over. Brought back
so many memories and made it feel like Christmas.
I'm so silly.
We bought some Stevens hot cocoa for our neighbors. I felt
so silly just giving it to them as is, with a sticker on top of
it with their names. I decided to get creative and made
20 of these cute little cocoa jars. I put a little poem on it
that said
"When the weather outside is frightful,
Hot Chocolate can be so delightful!
May it warm your spirit and your soul.
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let is Snow!

When you feel a chill or brrrrr,
Use the candy cane to stir.
Add hot water and sip it slow.
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!"

I guess you can say I have too much
time on my hands.
Our Christmas gift to ourselves was this beautiful big
flat screen TV. We bought it a little early around
October to enjoy it a little longer. We just couldn't
pass up the great deal we got on it. :0)

Our stockings were something cheap that I had bought.
I couldn't find any cute ones that I really liked.
So we dealt with something simple this year.
I'm sure I will keep my eyes open, hopefully I will
find some good ones for us next year. :0)
Kenton and I got Jingle Jammies from old Navy,
for Christmas Eve.
It was so much fun to see Kenton's face when he
opened them. He can't get enough of them.
I'm glad I did a good job picking them out.
I love my handsome man. :0)
Christmas morning. Kenton found this wonderful
Christmas surprise in his stocking. It is our first
ornament for our Christmas tree. He LOVED it!
I love our wedding picture that was inside it.
I got Kenton the power drill accessory set.
I was so proud of myself. Kenton has loved using
his tools around the house. It will be so nice
to have a nice tool kit to have. I love it. He loves
this gift.

I didn't post my picture up... but Kenton
Had got me a food dehydrator. I was so surprised
that he bought it for me. I wanted one when we got
married. I was surprised that he remembered that I
wanted one. I love my man.
We got many other gifts. I didn't post them all.
I will just say we got spoiled. The highlight gift that mom
gave us was a crystal serving dish. It's so beautiful.
Thank you mom! It's Beautiful!

Kenton and I ran home really fast to take
our dog outside. Kenton's good
friend from work came over to drop off a gift.
(He was one of our best roommates that
lived with us for one month).
He got Kenton this huge Crescent 195 pc tool set.
HOLY COW!!! He out did my gift.
Short story on this. Kenton asked him if he could
borrow his Crescent set, so he could fix his spark plugs
on our Tiburon.
So Larry decided to buy him this huge tool set
instead. :0)
On Christmas day we went to Kenton's parents house
to enjoy some Christmas time. :0) It was fun to see
what fun games they had planned. First I got this silly,
silly shirt from My brother in law Jason. It looks great
with my new pj's. Kenton got Toy Story 3 on Blu-ray
from his baby sister Andelyn. He was super excited.
We've been trying to get more kid movie's for our little
man, whom is on his way.

We then played a game at the Jeffery's. It was kind
of like the White Elephant gift game. There were many different kinds
of wrapped gifts, such as cookies, brownie mix, hygiene items,
female products, and mens items. How to play:
When it was your turn, you would choose a present from
the middle of the pile and open it. Everyone could steal an item
only 3 times. On the third time it was safe, Which means you
get to keep it. I thought it was funny
because we ended up with a few razors. Which I didn't mind.
I loved working as a team with my husband to steal gifts
that we wanted. lol! I think it turned out well. Way fun!

After Christmas on the 26th of December. We went to my dad's house
to celebrate Christmas. My little nieces got these cute costumes,
from my Dad and Ann. Tinker bell and Snow White!
They were super adorable.

We were so spoiled from Dad and Ann as well. He got us a Nice camera
to replace the one we lost in Mexico. It is the same brand but
a new model. I didn't complain. It was really nice! We ended up
getting "How to train your dragon" On Blu-ray! Also a movie
for our little man. :0) This picture is so fun! I'm starting to
look pregnant sitting down. So fun! I'm 24 Weeks! :0)
Last but not least. We got these super cute little glass booties.
To place in our little boys room. I'm so happy that they are red.
Because it will match his room so well. :0) My step mom
mentioned she didn't have any writing on it because we don't
know exactly what day he will be born. We also don't know
how much he will weigh and what time he will be born.
It's blank for now. I wanted to ask her if they could later
write on them. When he is finally born. If not I'm sure I could.
These were super cute and a GREAT idea.

We had such a great Christmas with everyone. I know
we were totally spoiled. I truly love my family and don't know
what I would do without them. :0)

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you have a
Happy New year!

No comments: