Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good bye Tiburon hello MAZDA3 i Touring

We went and sold our car... The last look of our sweet sports car.

This is our 2005 Tiburon GT limited sports Car. With Power locks/windows,
keyless entry, sunroof, auto climate control, infinity sound
system including a 10" subwoofer in the hatch,
Saying good bye... Trade in for our Family car.

Kenton loved the Leather/Material on this... But sacrifices
must be made. :0) We sure LOVED ya car. It was such a fun
car to take on dates and outings. Good Bye!
in this picture... The car isn't scratched. It just has snow and ice
on it. I took this picture from the dealership website. I didn't
have time to take one of my own. I should probably get on that. :0)

We finally sold our Tiburon today. It's so weird to say that
we have a NEW car. It's so fun to have a family car. We really
needed one. If we had the Tiburon when the baby was born,
there would be no way we could get the baby in and out very easily.
Just because we found out
with Aubrey's kids. That the car seat has to be put through
the hatch. Ugh! Good thing Aubrey's kids are bigger. I just don't
know what I think about all of that with a new born. Just because
they have to stay in the car seat the whole time.
I wanted to tell you a little bit about our New Car. This is
a 2010 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring. The color is Liquid Silver.
Kenton is really happy that is is a darker silver. He isn't a fan of the
lighter color silver and I have always loved color on a car.
I'm so happy that we found a car that we both like. :0)
The inside of the car, it is the base model so no leather, heated seats,
navigation system, Auto Climate, Sunroof
or no Push Start. If we ended up getting that
car it would have been 5 to $8,000 more. We ended up putting
our priorities in order. We do have a baby on the way and we both realized
that getting baby stuff is more important. These things will all come in time.
Kenton and I have just loved this car. I was really surprised
that we sold our sports car. Kenton had put the Tiburon on Ksl.com
and a guy at a dealership wanted to see it. We ended up driving to
Sandy to have our car looked at. One of the dealers went out and looked at it and
came in and gave us a price that was way more then what any other dealership
was going to offer us. I turned to Kenton and was more willing to look
at the cars the had on their lot. We had already tested the Mazda3 before and we
already knew that we loved this car. I was really happy to see that they
had this car for a great deal. Kenton ended up talking the guy down $1,500
from what he wanted to sell it for. I was trying not to laugh or show
any emotion, in fear that he wouldn't go down any more in price. lol!

I was in shock to see that we were doing paper work and that we were
going to get this car. We have been to many dealerships and loved
certain cars, but things always happen for a reason. The dealers never offered
us a good price for our car. I know they did that, because they knew
they could sell it for a lot more. Kenton and I just ended up walking
off the lot to try to sell our car on our own. I LOVE my husband. He
Is such a great man. I'm looking forward to many trips with our
new little family car. Looks like things are finally coming together.
I'm also feeling more prepared as the time has been getting
closer for our little man to come. :0)

No comments: