Friday, January 7, 2011

26 Weeks 1 Day

Oh my! I can't believe how time has just flown by.
Kenton and I are getting so excited for our little one
that is just GROWING! His kicks are getting stronger and
he is moving more these days. On January 6th 2011,
we made it to our 26th mark. I feel like I have been totally blessed
with an easy pregnancy, an amazing husband, a beautiful
house, and wonderful family and friends. What more could
a girl ask for?

Starting with this week I now know what Braxton
Hicks Contractions are now. Not to worry for those who
dont know that that is. I'm not in labor. It's more like my
body preparing for baby to come. They come for a min. Then they
are gone. All is well!

On January 10th 2011 we Hit our 100 day mark till baby comes.
I really couldn't believe that we were on the double digits point.
We decided to celebrate that we are now in the "double digits" on
the 13th. We went to Roosters Restaurant. It was so good!
I had Hot Wings. I haven't had hot wings since the
beginning of 2008, when I was in Chicago. Oh how I have
missed the taste of hot wings. It's so nice to be able
to eat them again. Everywhere I have been they don't sell
Hot wings Gluten Free. Family and Friends Roosters
has a wonderful Gluten free menu. I could kiss them. I really
was that excited! Half way though my meal. My little one
was doing summersaults in my stomach. I read that it is ok
to eat hot and spicy meals. It's kind of interesting to know
that they can now taste what I eat. It just takes 2 hours to
get to him. I feel like trying different foods and introducing him
to all my favorite foods. I told Kenton that our little man
will have my taste buds. LOL! He will grow to LOVE spicy foods.
Vegetables and sea food. I'm going to love having a little
buddy. :0) I love you honey. Thanks for all that you do
for our little family. Hugs!

No comments: