Monday, January 24, 2011

27 Weeks and 4 Days Pregnant!

I should be more on top of these things. I feel like I never
get pictures done right on my week mark. lol! I haven't wrote
about our last doctors appointment. We went to see our new doctor
on January 17th 2011. He was actually really good and answered a lot
of my questions and fears. I enjoyed that he had so much knowledge. I
Loved the fact that he had so much time to spend on me. I had our
other doctor that had way too many clients and was always in a rush.
I'm not saying he was not good, because he was the Best OB in Utah. I believe.

The only down fall with our new doctor was he didn't really know how to use
the fancy equipment. He knew all the basics. I was sad that he didn't
know how to do the 4D ultrasound. I hope he can figure it out before we go
in again. I miss the 4D pictures. Our new doctor also forgot to give
us our pictures of the little baby. So I don't really have a visual for
everyone. I'm sure he will get a hang of it. I can say that I do
trust him in a delivery room. I'm glad I gave him a chance. I really
shouldn't have worried all that much about a new OB. :0)

I have been so excited. I finally finished my 9 burp cloths and 4 baby bibs.
I am now going to get started on my baby blanket. As soon as
I finish that, then it's time to get started on baby bedding,
which includes the bumper pad, crib sheets, and crib skirt.
Then I have a diaper stacker I'll be working on, as well as
curtains to match, if I have extra time I will be working on
another baby blanket. I thought this way we would be saving
money as well as giving me something to do during the day.

Kenton and I were also happy Brady and Bonnie let us borrow their
little baby bassinet. It's super cute and white. :0) I'm sure
that will be nice to have for the first three months. Thank
you guys it is super cute!

We finally finished our baby registry at Babies R US. Now
time to finish up our registry at Target. Then we will be set.
I have been working on invitations for the baby shower and
almost have them finished (all thanks to JJ).
We have all of our paper goods bought for the
shower. I'm so happy that yesterday we finally picked out a date.
The date for the shower is on April 16th around 11AM.
I have decided I'm doing the same thing I did for my bridal shower
and only having ONE shower for my dad's side, Mom's side, and
friends. I felt like that worked best on me as well as on them.
I'm kind of scared having it so close to the due date. I think it will be
ok... Hopefully!

Other news... Our little man has been getting so big.
His kicks are getting stronger and I swear he is a night owl. lol!
I love watching my belly move. Kenton likes watching him kick and
feeling his movements. Kenton likes to talk to my belly.
He tells him who is boss and not to hurt mommy. lol!
Even though the kicks don't really hurt. I love my little man.

I'm surprised on how small I look. I don't feel very little.
Our new doctor was concerned because I didn't look like I was
26 weeks and 4 days pregnant. He did some measurements on
my belly and then when he did the ultra sound he wasn't worried
anymore, he told me "You must be doing something right, he
is a week ahead of schedule". That made mommy's day to see
that all is well. Maybe I just have mother bearing hips?

I think I have said a lot for now. I will see if I can get our baby
bedding ideas up soon so all of you can see all the images
and materials that we will be using in the room.

LOVE all of YOU! Thanks for all your support and all you do for
our growing little family.

No comments: