Friday, December 3, 2010

20 Weeks Pregnant!

On Dec. 2nd 2010 was my 20 week pregnant mark.
I surly don't feel 20 weeks pregnant. I look like I'm 3 months
pregnant. Only 4.5 months more to go. Crazy to think I'm at my half
way point.

I know there is so much to get done. I shouldn't worry
about it. Things come with time. I have noticed being pregnant.
I have had 3 Ear Infections (Which isn't normal... Every time
I get rid of it, it comes right back. I don't like going to the
doctors all the time so I just "deal" with the pain.)
I have noticed that eating while pregnant with Celiac Disease
is HARD! I crave a lot of Gluten and I have to stay away from it.
I also haven't been getting the nutrition that I need. I guess
you can say it's hard eating anything. I feel like
I eat the same thing everyday. I guess that's what I have
to deal with.
While being pregnant I haven't had much energy. I feel like
my chores seem to pile up on each other.
I have had some blessings being pregnant one
would be being able to feel my baby move.
I started feeling him on my 16 week mark. While we
were in Mexico. Now I feel him every night.
My little bundle of joy moves more when I'm ready to
go to sleep about 11:30pm. So I end up just staying up for awhile
till I finally fall asleep. Guess you can say I'm not used to all
the movement that's going on. It's kind of distracting. If you ask me.

I have been trying to keep busy with making my scrapbook
It's on my progress with baby and also making baby bibs at
the moment. I have been trying to make a Gluten free cook book,
but it's not going over very well.

I turned down jet blue. Seeing that I would be away from Kenton
for 4 weeks straight. for training...Trying to find something to eat
that's gluten free seems like it's a harder then what I thought.
Also I have had more bad morning and trying to get
ready seems like a chore with in itself. Always getting migraines
almost passing out if I don't eat. Then getting ear infections puts
me down for another couple of weeks. It is no fun being sick
and pregnant. I would rather have one or the other.
Another reason why I didn't take the job. It doesn't pay enough
and I'd only be working part time. Kenton and I realized I'd only
be working till I have the baby. I don't think they will give me a long
pregnancy leave. Also I don't think I want to send my new born to
day care. I have always wanted to be there for my kids.
Plus I don't trust most girls. I was a nanny. I have seen a lot of
nannies. I don't want my baby to have neglect or abuse.
Asking family to help part time seemed like a chore with-in
it's self. I'd want to only ask them to babysit, only if Kenton
and I needed a babysitter so we could do a date night, or
something like that. I was also thinking about if I worked in
the evening and kenton worked in the morning. Then we would
be like those parents that never really communicate because while
one is sleeping the other one is working. That didn't sound appealing
to me. We will see if something else comes up. Just to
answer questions... No I can not work with a new born in the
house and juggle the job and baby all at once by myself.
It might be a job from home, but I still have to have the room
quiet and I can't say "I'm sorry miss can i put you on hold
I have to take care of my crying baby? I'm sorry for all that
crying in your ear". You don't do that for
reservations for a plane company. That's not professional!
I've had a few people
tell me that I could still work while tending a baby.
umm... Then you do it with your own kids and you go
work for them. Sounds good to me.

On my twenty week mark I was expecting a celebration
from my husband like flowers or something.
With him saying "YAY! we are half way there, good job
mommy to be". Then I released I
have an over active mind that is way too romantic sometimes.
Kenton doesn't do romantic things unless it's valentines
day. I live in a reality! The real world. Plus I had a migraine
that could kill if it really wanted too. I was dizzy and stayed
on the couch the whole day. Go figure! Good thing I have
my thoughts that are attached with how great the day
could have been. I like the thoughts better then reality
sometimes. Day dreaming is the best...

I should get off the computer and get ready for the day.
I have a few things planned and I'm not going to be able
to get them done sitting on here typing away.
I will up load some more soon. Sorry if pregnancy
seems bad sometimes. Everyone is different and we
all have different challenges with our pregnancies.
Not to worry I'm excited to be a mommy to my little boy.

No comments: