Friday, December 17, 2010

22 Weeks Pregnant!

I'm loving that I'm starting to show more of a baby
bump! This little baby is surely growing. Pretty
soon, I wont know what to do. Hopefully I can
start going to the gym and get my legs more
ready for what is to come.

I have been able to take the time and think of
all the things that I am grateful for this christmas.
I'm so happy that I have a loving husband,
A warm home, Food to eat, Warm blankets,
Warm bath, there are a lot more things
that I'm grateful for such as family and friends.

I love that so many of you have been so supportive
thought my pregnancy. It sure isn't easy sometimes.
I know I have my ups and downs with being pregnant.
Plus trying to keep as busy as much as I can during the day.
I'm so happy that all my christmas shopping is almost
done. I have one more gift to get. :0) This should
be really easy! Oh... and stocking stuffers. Oy! I almost
forgot. lol! It will get done. I'm sure of it.

No comments: