Monday, October 4, 2010

End of Sept. Beginning of October

The end of September and the beginning of October.
What a great way to end September and a great way
to begin October. We went to my sisters baby shower.
Her work was so nice to be tossing Alysa a baby shower.
It was fun to see some of the great co-workers that she
works with. I was so glad to come and to be a part of that
fun day. First off her co-worker placed her babies name
on the wall. I would have never thought to design it like
this. Such a cute Idea.

My little niece can read and spelled out the name.
Alysa asks "What does it spell" She looks at it and ponders
it for a little while and replies "My cousins name" lol!
silly little girl!
Her work made her this cute cake. WOW It looks just like a
baby invitation I saw once. Such a cute monkey
Alysa's friend at work bought her this travel system.
that was $180.00 and bought it for $47.00 I believe.
When I went to our walmart. It was on Clearance for
$180.00, I asked them if that was correct and they said
"Yes, our manager doesn't like to put anything on a mark
down." He mentioned that the price was $195.00 I don't
believe them. I saw the original tag that was still on the box.
It said $180.00. They think we are all idiots or something.
Mom got Alysa a cute baby outfit with...
This toy bunny. It was so cute. Her big gift she will
have to wait till her baby shower from the family.
I can't remember what Aubrey got her for this
shower. sigh... I will have to ask her.
I know I have the pictures I just can't remember.
The next day before we left to roosevelt we went
to the airport and saw Braden come home from Hong
Kong. I took some pictures from Sherrie's facebook.
I didn't have a lot of great pictures. I was too far
to get any good shots. lol!

All the cousins that were at the airport to see Braden.
Sherrie's family was very happy to see Braden.
look at that cute happy family.
Sherrie was so excited to see Braden. I know she was overjoyed.
You can tell by hearing the tone of her voice. Sherrie saw Braden.
Cried for joy and ran straight to him, before he got out of
the security exit. I don't think the
security lady was too happy but it was so cute to see her
run to her little boy.
My niece and I were having a good time. I'm sorry I look a mess.
I wasn't in the Mood to get all dolled up for anyone. lol! Welcome
to being pregnant. lol!
Alysa and Andrea are so cute in this picture.

My nieces and their 2nd cousin, he's their little buddy
I have to laugh at this picture. After I took this pic a few of
my cousins little boys came up to sit by my nieces.
Then My little niece grabs onto the escalator and goes for a
joy ride... as it was pulling her away and high above.
She knocked over two of her 2nd cousins and
made one cry. I grabbed her, before she could go any higher and
before she ran into her sister.
WOW what a tight grip she had on that bar.
I'm glad I caught her.
We went to grandma's and enjoyed the first part of
General Conference. Then we went to Grandpa's
tombstone to pay our respects. I can't believe it's been
a year ago since grandpa past away. I feel like time has
done nothing but fly really fast. I loved my grandpa
and look highly up to him. As I know many others did.
These flowers that Grandma got are absolutely stunning.
I love the fall colors that you see here. I do believe
that lily's are grandpas favorite if I can remember right.
My little niece's thought it would be fun to walk on
the tombstones. I thought they were being really cute.
I had the girls sit down for a picture and the one on
the right reminds me of her daddy in this picture as
she sticks out her tung. lol! silly little girls.
It was good to spend conference weekend with Grandma.
She mentioned over and over how grateful she was to have
us here. I was sad to leave. I'm glad we picked up the house.
It's always good to help her out.
LOVE YOU Grandma!


No comments: