Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Bump

My lovely little baby bump...
My Lovely little lady lumps. LOL! Talk
about showing a bump all of a sudden. I'm loving
every little second of it.

I Have to announce my "baby bump" and...
Wait for it... I felt bubbles in my stomach
three days ago. It's like a water pond in
my stomach, I did feel the baby move. Then
yesterday I felt it move again. I do have to admit.
I really didn't know what it was at first. I really
didn't know what to think about all of it.
I really didn't think that you could feel it this early.
I was was worried that my baby broke the water.
Then the next day it did the same thing again. I had
to confirm from my sister if that is what it felt like when
the little one kicks. It is so different from what I had
thought it would feel like.

Today I was
just standing around before I got into bed and
a Random "KICK" comes from my stomach.
It was so weird and so cool all at the same time.
I have a little one swimming in my stomach.
I think it is more active right before I lay down
to go to sleep. This could be a bad thing if my
little one is a night owl. I wont get much sleep if
that keeps happening. I know I already have
a hard time getting to sleep from stomach pains.

I talked with my aunt about my stomach pains.
She had mentioned that
there is probably some herbal tea that might help.
I don't really want to do "Medications, over the counter pills".
I'm trying to stay away from medications as much as possible.
I know my second month I had a bacteria and tried to
avoid a doctor at all costs... Until the bacteria turned into
a slight ear infection. SO I went in and took some
antibiotics. Then just a couple weeks ago I had a
sinus infection. Isn't that about the same?
bacteria and sinus infection. I feel like it's the same thing.
Just called it something different. Well... Lets just say
I was back on antibiotics. Yet, It was a different kind.
SIGH! I wish I knew what to do sometimes.
I'm glad that all my medications are gone and
I don't have to worry about antibiotics for
the rest of this pregnancy (Knock on wood!)

I'm so happy that I don't get sick anymore. The nausea
is getting better. The sensitivity is getting better.
Which is really nice. Hopefully I will keep getting
better. :0) I'm so looking forward for this vacation
coming up. It makes me so exited to be able to
escape from the house for a little while and
enjoy what Heavenly Father has placed in front
of us. It's time to enjoy some fresh air.

No comments: