Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Oh Halloween... The time to dress up! The time
to be something else. The time to have a little fun.
Kenton and I enjoyed this halloween. We didn't do much.
Just used some black hair spray for Kenton's hair. Then placed
a little black make-up for the final touch.
I went as a baseball player. Kenton went as something evil.
Ha Ha Ha! We were going to be some kind of vampires.
Then decided to go simple. I Love Halloween.

We decided to go to mom's Ward Halloween Trunk or Treat
this year. It was fun to have the family there.
We sure missed having Alysa there.

We Gathered a bag of candy, bought a cheap bucket
and went. Those kids were so cute coming up and
saying "Trick or Treat". I was trying to be funny
with some of them by saying "Trick or Treat, give you
something good to eat?" Majority of these kids laughed.
I loved having My sis McKenzie help me for a little bit.
She is super cute. I think the kids enjoyed our little
puppy. I feel bad because he got his shots today.
Sigh! He did great though.

I need to quickly add how sad I was that the lady
we bought our puppy from told us he had his
first shots already. Only to find out that he didn't.
She told us the clinic and they said they have no
record of her doing that. Plus the doctor only had
a de-worm and getting it's tail docked. Those
were the only things he had at that doctor. Sigh!
OH well... We got him super cheap anyways...
He had his last baby tooth pulled out. He was
such a good boy. I know we brought Reilly
because of an allergy warning and he couldn't be left
alone for 48 hours. I'm so glad we brought him
to trunk or treat. The kids just LOVED him.

My favorite part of the day was...
My cute little Micky and Minnie mouse Niece's.
They are super adorable. The youngest one would
say "No Reilly, No!" They know he gets hyper with
them. I don't think they are used to having a puppy
around. Don't worry girls. I'm not either.
I'm used to mellow older dogs. lol!
I love you girls!

Later that day we went home and finished packing.
For our Mexico trip. We were up until 1 AM
packing. I wanted to make sure we weren't
forgetting anything. Even though we
weren't going to be taking a whole lot.
I am so glad I took that picture of my phone
of a picture off my digital camera of Kenton
and I. I took it so I could post it right away
on my phone to Facebook.
I am super sad because... I left my Camera
on the shuttle in Mexico. Then we got our rental
car. I was so out of it. I couldn't remember where
I saw it last. Well in Mexico if you leave something.
It's then considered it a gift or some kind of
payment. Blah! I can't believe I left my camera.
At least I stole that picture off of it. :0)

No comments: