Friday, October 15, 2010

Second Trimester

I am 13 weeks and 2 days on October 15th 2010.
My second trimester started October 7th 2010.
So weird to think that I made it this far.
No big baby bump yet. Just a little, little, little, little bump.
No baby bump just yet. BUT I can Defiantly feel it. :0)
My little on is growing... Sigh! I feel so blessed to be able to be a mom.

I'm truly excited to see the wonderful experience's I will have
during this road of motherhood. I know I have always
wanted to be a mom. Just not any mom, but a mom that
will teach, love, and grow with her kids.
I truly love watching other peoples kids. I know I will
truly love being a mother. It's going to be a challenge
that I know I can take. :0)
I wanted to add little odd yet funny things happening while
being pregnant. It's quite interesting the little things that you
crave durning pregnancy. To add a few...
*9pm at night I was craving a Caesar Salad... Had to have!
* Go to the store... CRAVING butternut squash. Bought it!
*Apple's and peanut butter... I never cared to try it before!
*BREAKFAST for Breakfast, lunch or dinner,
during anytime of the day I crave...
French toast, eggs, and bacon. :0) Don't know why but
this breakfast seems to be the number one craving on my list.
* Movie theater popcorn for dinner
*Pickles... Of course. I was so frustrated we didn't have any
in the fridge. I then bought some. :0) made my day!

There are more... I just went into a funk! I can't remember
all of them. I will ask my husband in the morning and post more then.
So far not too crazy of cravings. I do need to exercise more
and I need to be less tired. Pregnancy makes me super sleepy.
I feel like a kid again that gets her afternoon naps. lol!

Finally a funny story on cravings. We were driving home from
Logan (We were visiting Jenn and her baby was blessed
that day.) As we were driving home, I got really hungry.
Kenton asked "What do you want to eat?" (Let me remind
you it was Sunday and I really didn't want to order take out).
I then replied with tears in my eyes "I want a crispy chicken
sandwich from Burger king"... Long pause with more tears.
"But I can't EAT IT!". I added that I was allergic to gluten.
I was so super sad about all of it. Kenton really didn't
Know what to do... Here he has an emotional wife (that's
pregnant) CRAVING and crying over a silly sandwich.
When we got home I took a nap. Woke up and while I was
laying in bed, Kenton was there. I thought about what
happened during the day and started to laugh. I turned
to Kenton and said "I can't believe I was crying over
a stupid Chicken sandwich. lol"

1 comment:

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

I cried over the silliest things! Poor Tyson would just sit by me and rub my back until I was done and then he would always ask "feel better now?" Its crazy all the things pregnancy will do to you but totally worth everything! I craved Fruit the most! Good Luck Sweetie! If you need any help or anything just let me know :)