Thursday, October 14, 2010

Free Jazz Game!

Today we went to the Jazz game. What a game! It was a close
game until the 4th period. Wahoo! I can't believe we won.
It was a WONDERFUL game. The Jazz 108 vs. Suns 97
I'm So happy because we didn't have to pay for these tickets.
Kenton's coworker had these tickets and did't care for them
much. She was going on vacation. Plus it was the Pre
Season. I'm so glad she let us have these tickets. :0)

I think it was also funny because before we left to the game.
I was laying down because of a migraine. Kenton comes to
the room and asks me if I would rather stay home, If
I'm not feeling good. Then he mentions that we could go
to the gym instead. I was thinking "WHAT!?!?! and pass
up a Free Jazz game" If I'm well enough to go to the gym
then I'm well enough to go to the game. silly Kenton.
I'm glad we went and my Migraine went away so I could
enjoy the game.
I told Kenton to smile and he held up a number
one. Guess he was in love with the game. Their
number one. lol! Just Kidding. He actually had Nacho's
and couldn't smile. He was telling me one minute and
he would smile. lol! I do know that I will never buy Nacho's
at the game again. I don't think they are gluten free. BOO!
Not good!
Kenton and I at the game! What a great game.
Thanks honey for taking me out. Love you!

No comments: