Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas With Daddy!

Happy Christmas Eve everyone. What a fun/great day.
We started off with JJ coming over to pick up his gag gift
from Kenton. I thought it was so funny. Behind the story
of why it is so funny that JJ got Banana's is because he
HATES the taste of banana's yet I try to get him to eat them
all the time, because they have potassium in them which will
help lower his blood pressure. Greatest fruit invented from the earth.
I ended up adding a gorilla in the package to spice it up a bit.
His mom ended up LOVing the gorilla and placed it with the
Christmas decorations, I have been told.

JJ is such a great friend I don't know what I would
do with out him. Friends don't let other friends
leave with out eating a banana ;0)
Kenton surprised me with this new Camera, He took this
picture with it. I was so super excited. I LOVE taking pictures.
I don't remember the name of the camera. I know it was
a Casio z33 10.1 megapixel. He LOVES this camera as well as I
do. The cutest thing is, it came in the color light pink.
He is such a sweet honey. He knows what I like. :0)
I ended up doing a little bit of laundry, trying to get ready
and then we were going to head out to dads for christmas.
WAHOO! Opening up a lot of gifts on Christmas Eve. :0)
I'm super excited!
These cute nieces of mine. It was so cute. I get them
to say cheese, and they never let me down. ;0)
My SweetHeart and I, Greatest looking couple in the world.
I may add!
Daddy got us a great gift. We got the Magic bullet,
A blender, with a wonderful Gift Card of $35.00. What a wonderful
Gift. Which we have already been using the magic bullet, and
We LOVE it!
I got Kenton a Remington 8 in 1 trim set.
I'm so happy he loved it. He was saying that He wanted one,
So I got him one. lol! I memorize the things that He wants,
loves, and needs. :0) I love you honey!
One of my better poses of the night. lol!
Kenton is hiding behind my sister gift from
Kenzie. He looks like he is the gift from the looks
of it. Honey you are so silly. Best gift yet! ha ha ha ha ha!

Beautiful McKenzie got me this wonderful ironing
bored. I asked for one, because we don't have one.
I knew that she would pick the best pattern.
I really wanted her to pick it out for me. She also wrote
me this cute little letter that had $5 in it.
I will just sum up what she said. It was talking
about how she is grateful to have me as a sister,
and she was so excited that my dreams are finally coming true.
It's crazy how time fly's and one day you're at the
next step in your life. :0) I love you Kenzie you
are one of the best sisters in the world. I love talking
with you all the time. Thanks for this GREAT gift. :0)
Cute Kenzie with this great gift that I got her. She is such a doll.
I bought her two hats, perfume, and some gold earrings.
All for $20.00 I think I did good. ;0)
All my sisters with my daddy. We are so cute. Dad
thanks for the wonderful Christmas. I am so happy
that you have been such a supporter and a great friend.
I love you to pieces. I don't know what I would do with out you.
I love you family!
Towards the end of the night we went and stopped by
Ekaterina's and visited with her and her sweet hubby Tim.
I missed Katerina. She has been such a great friend. I feel
bad that I don't see them as often as I would like too. I live
too far away and I don't have a car at the moment and no job.
It's been kind of hard not having your closest friends near.
I wish we could hang out more. I need to figure out a way.
I know I have the time. it's just the transportation part.
I will figure out a way. lol!

I Miss you girly!
Great way to end the night, with your best friends.
Sorry it was 1 in the morning.
We look kind of tired. lol!

I had such a wonderful time tonight!
Merry Christmas Eve Everyone.

No comments: