Saturday, December 19, 2009

Savior of the World



Alright so I can not get enough of this show.
Anyone that doesn't know what this is. This is a
Musical Dramatic production produced by The Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
This wonderful Musical covers the birth of our Savior,
And his resurrection. This was Kenton's first time
Seeing this wonderful Musical. Also My dad and Ann's
Kids. They all loved this wonderful production.

No matter how many times I see this movie. I always
seem to get chocked up at the end. If you have seen this
Musical you would know what I'm talking about.

The best part was at the very end. The actor John <>
You can see in the last picture with Adam. He came up
and shared his Testimony of the Savior and how
he came a part of the church. I was so happy that he shared
that special message. The funny part was there was
a little girl that played in the show, yet she kept hidden from
our family. She was a little shy when she was off the stage. lol!
Thanks so much for sharing your Testimony.
That was such a great show. :0)

No comments: