Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chelsea's Birthday!


We had Chelsea, and her cute family come over for
a date night dinner. I was so happy that my cousin
Scott wanted to hang out with Kenton and I.
Kenton and Scott get along great, they have so much
to talk about. Since they are both IT guys.

It's great because I felt like I got to know my cousin
and his cute wife a little more. Their kids are so funny
and so cute all the time.

We ended up making Grilled chicken(that ended up a
little dry). lol! The deviled eggs, Potato boats (which were
a hit), with veggies Provided by Chelsea. Yummy!

I loved when we played this silly game. I can't even remember
the name. Chelsea if you can remember that
dictionary game we played that would be great. For
some reason I can't think of the name of it.

While the Kenton was showing the family the basement,
I was up stairs putting the candles on the cake that
was hidden. I called the kids and told them there
was a surprise up stairs. They were all excited to see
that there was a cake. Sorry I don't have pictures. lol!
Chelsea blew out the candles and they had
Some wonderful cake. Chelsea also brought some
Gluten free brownies. <>
best Gluten free stuff. I love you Chelsea

I hope that you had a Happy Birthday!
It was so fun to hang out with your cute kids.
Lets not wait too long to hang out and have fun again. :)

No comments: