Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas DAY!

Yay! Christmas is finally here. This morning we went
to Kenton's Parents house to celebrate Christmas.
Dad mad the best Cooked ham I have tasted in a long while.
I usually don't like meat, yet I couldn't get enough of it.
Mom and Dad got us pamper chef stuff. Which is
exciting, because we will for sure use it.

I ended up getting Kenton a tool Set that he loves. I will
see if I can find the picture of him and his tool set.
This picture on the top. Jenn my great friend got us a
micro throw. It is so super warm. Thanks Jenn
Misty and Rich got us a can opener and this cute little coco set.
Kenton was so super excited about getting this. He is sooo in love
with Hot coco. Thanks guys!

JJ got us a Hamilton Beach Blender. I had no idea
what we would do with not one, not two but three types
of blenders. As you can see on my face, I'm wondering what
we are going to do with three blenders. We ended up
training this one in for something great that we can use as well.

We decided that mom is now a present. She is so cute with this
big red bow on top of her head. I love you Mommy! She
got a Serger from Dan, which was by the way Very expensive.
Now she can enjoy sewing again. My mom is a very sexy lady.

No comments: