Friday, December 18, 2009

Avatar The Movie

Hey Everyone. I never thought that I would say that
I have become an Avatar Fan.
I was so caught up in this Movie.
Kenton has been so excited about this show
for sometime now. I finally gave in. He asked if
I wanted to see it in 3D or in 2D. I told him I really
didn't care because it was his time to shine. :0)
His movie his choice. I went "just because".
As we were sitting in the movie theater, I became in
love the the Na'vi's They are the Creatures that
the Army men are trying to distort there living area, just
to get a silly rock that costs a lot of money for a small piece of it.
The land on which they live in is Incredible. I loved the way that
they lived. Kenton said that the movie reminded him
a little of Dancing with Wolfs. I've never seen the
show. I think if you haven't seen this show. Just go and
watch it. You get so caught in the show, you start
Loving the na'vi's and you wish that the Army men
would go away. What side am I on you may ask.
I'm on the Avatar's side all the way baby!

No comments: