Monday, December 7, 2009

Date Night! WAHOO!!!

WHAT A CRAZY DAY!
LET me tell you how it went...
I finally went to the courts to fix an issue that
was brought up in April 2009. I was un aware
that my insurance was out. I had a miss understanding
with my father. He had told me that both my insuance
and my registration was due in six months. Which didn't be
so true. The insurance needed to be renewed in three months
and not six. It was my fault as well for not checking it
like I should have.

I had a police man tell me that there was no insurance.
I thought I had fixed the problem and come to find out
that it wasn't fixed. I went to courts and talked
with the judge. They had put a $250.00 Extra fine
On top of the $400.00 for no insurance. (Can
you Believe the charge on that ticket???)
I didn't know that I had a hearing on this issue,
That they had scheduled.
The letter went to my fathers which I'm not living
there at this time.

I re-scheduled the hearing with the courts.
I then went and talked with the judge and he took
off the $250.00 fine, For making the effort,
and for my Honesty. He then took an
extra $150.00 off the ticket. I was so happy
to hear that all I had to pay for wasn't going
to cost me an arm and a leg. That's one of
the reasons why I didn't want to go to the courts.
Yet I knew it was top Priority at this time. EVERYONE
Check and double check the insurance cards
You never know when it's going to expire. I have
my own insurance card now. Which is a great deal,
in my eyes, because I know when it's due, etc. Etc.
So much nicer being dependent.

The picture on the top was taken with my Sweetheart.
He took me out somewhere really nice.
We went to our favorite place
call "outback steak house".
IT WAS SO YUMMY!
I missed my sweetheart all day.
I really don't like it when I don't get to see him
till it gets so super late in the evening. It was really
nice to see him. He is too good to me.
I don't know what I would do with out my
love. What can I say, he just completes me.
I LOVE YOU HONEY!
You mean the world to me.

OH!!! and before I forget. THANK YOU JJ!
For saving the day and driving me to the
courts. I couldn't of done it with out your help.

No comments: