Friday, February 25, 2011

32 Weeks and 1 Day Pregnant


OY! What a week it has been. I have been nothing
but sick sick and SICK! "If it isn't one thing, It's another"
as my dad used to always say. I'm now going to be saying it.
Because it's SO true. This child has finally reached my
diaphragm and is making it harder for me to breath and eat.
I get so hungry in the morning, I eat. Then I'm super sick, dizzy
and can't bear to stay awake anymore. Then I wake up four hours
later and this child is hungry again. So what do I do? Feed it of
course. Then I'm sick again feeling dizzy and nauseous and then
I just can't stay awake, then I'm down for the count... 3 to 4 hour
NAP! Waking up from that really doesn't make you feel any better.
I believe this is what they
call a high acid issue. lol! I just wish that I could eat and not
get to sick and be out for hours on end. I don't think I have
gotten much done this week. Besides Cleaning my house on Thursday.
Besides that... Nothing much!

I'm glad I've kind of gotten over feeling bloated. My birthday
wasn't the best feeling... I was not getting rid of being a "big balloon".
Things are slowly getting better.

I'm also dealing with the
acne problem all over again. I thought I was out of this
"teen stage" lol! It brings me back to the days when I
would have a major break out and feel embarrassed and hide
behind my make up. lol! I'm sure all these hormones are just
not helping one little bit. Silly pregnancy Daisia needs
to look pretty. :0)
To the bright side of things, our little man has
been getting bigger and bigger. To the point where
he shows us whose the boss. I thought this was funny.
Kenton was listening to my belly and he was making a comment
that he couldn't hear our little boy's heartbeat and
all he could hear was a bunch of water in my stomach.
All of a sudden our boy kicked Kenton in the
face. It was pretty funny!
Dont' worry, It wasn't This dramatic. Our little guy doesn't
Kick that hard. lol! This was a funny comic.
Continuing good news our baby is now as heavy
as a big Jicama (Which makes me kind of crave one,
now that I'm talking about it). Our baby is about 3.75 pounds
now. Which I totally believe. I've read he is probably roughly 16.7 inch
long about now. For the next 7 Weeks he will be packing on the
baby fat. I was shocked to hear that I could be gaining
a pound a week. HOLY COW! Is this where the stretch marks
come into play??? lol! Our little man now has fingernail, toenails,
and even real hair now. The digestive system has finally finished
developing. So much has happened in such a short amount of time.

These past few weeks have been an adventure for Kenton and I
at the Dollar Theater. I think we have been trying to help them
out financially by giving them a lot of our money. lol!
These past few weeks we've seen "Harry Potter and the Deathly
Hallows", "How do you know", "Mega Mind", "Morning Glory".
The other ones we've seen the weeks before that was "Life as
we know it", and "You again". Kenton has been trying to talk
me into going to see "TRON Legacy" these past 2 days.
Of course I'm movie buffed
out for a long while. lol! At least it's just a dollar and we
aren't spending an arm and a leg to go to all these movies.

OH talking about TV. Kenton and I have made a smart decision
to switch from DISH to Direct TV. We already cut our bill in
half with Dish, but it is time to say good bye DISH. NO more interfering
Dish Network. I was getting so tired of our channels changing, weird
recordings, people buying movies off of our dish (which we never saw). So
Why should we be left with the bill? We Kept them for 6 months longer
then what we were going to do. Oh well! At least we got some
free stations like STARS and HBO for awhile.
It has come that time to move on to better TV. lol!

Before I talk way to much tonight. I should say good night.
I'm sure I will find something else to talk about soon. :0)

LOvE you all! Have a GREAT night!

No comments: