Sunday, February 6, 2011

29 Weeks and 3 Days!!!


I can not Believe how time has just flown by.
There has been so much that has gone on this week.
I don't even know where to start.

On the 2nd of Feb. We caught up with April my sister
after 6 Years. I met her little ones. They are super
cute. I loved catching up with her and how she
has been doing with work and all. I love her,
It was good to have a sister date. I hope we get to
do it again sometime soon. :0) That would be nice.
Aubrey's two kids and Aprils kids were getting along.
It was so fun to watch them interact with each other.
I have 10 More weeks and 4 days to go... HOLY COW!
Was that a baby kick??? lol!
Our little man has been kicking, Stretching,
Punching, pulling the umbilical cord,
Getting under my ribs.
This little guy is every where these days.

For the first time I have experienced loss of breath.
This child has been getting on my diaphragm.
They tell you to crunch and breath deep. HA HA HA!
How is that supposed to help. I tried it and I tried sitting
straight up. I've also tried pushing my belly. Hum... I don't
know how that was supposed to help? Gasping for air is
odd... Especially when you've never experienced it before.
My hubby took me to the movies to see "morning glory".
At the Kaysville Theater. That was a funny movie.
It was so nice to get out. I have been CRAVING Movie
Theater popcorn. SOOOO good!
I've also been craving English Chips. If you don't
know what they are. It's like a Potato fry, but it's
in a square and has a coat of sugar base on it. It's super good.
I've had to have Diet cherry Limeade with it. Don't ask...
It's super good.

I need to stop Craving SUGAR... How do you get off sugar when
you're pregnant. I need to start eating healthier. It's doing
nothing but making my hips get bigger. I believe that is normal.
It's just different, my body is Changing. AHH!
I've had so much fun finishing the front part of my blanket
this week. AWE it's super cute! I've had so much fun making
this. :0) Just need the back fabric and some cotton to go
on the inside and then I can finally finish it up. I'm so excited!
Isn't it cute??? Thanks Chelsea for letting me use your sewing machine
to get this going. I'm so happy I have a surger. Thanks mom for
letting me know what I was doing wrong with threading the surger.
(The thread kept breaking. So glad I figured out what I was doing wrong).
Kenton and I LOVE our little boy already. We both
talk to him when he is moving, right before we go to bed.
It's such a blessing and a fun experience to have the
chance to be pregnant. Kenton and I are both looking forward
to Valentines Day. We are going to the OB to see how our
little man is doing. :0)

We still don't have a middle name. If you have any
good middle names that you want to lend our
way, we would be so grateful if you did.
I never thought that picking out a middle name
would be so hard to do. OY!
I'm sure it will come with time...

No comments: