Sunday, March 6, 2011

33 Weeks and 3 Days!

Wow does time fly by when you're having fun!
Just to update all of you what's been going on this week.
I have made a decision to change OBs this week. Call me crazy!
I woke up on Saturday 26th of Feb. with a big Anxiety attack.
I haven't felt very comfortable with this doctor since day one.
I felt like the second time would be better. It wasn't. I cried and
cried. He was very friendly and super smart. Just not for me.
I don't know why but he reminded me of Robin Williams when he
played an OB on that movie Nine Months. Not saying he was that
bad, but for some reason when him acting a little jittery around the
new equipment, made me miss our first OB very much.
I wish he didn't retire. I was happy to have changed our OB
on the 28th of Feb. to Dr. Beier.
If you can tell in these pictures I have my hair
done. Kenton let me go get it cut and highlighted on the
3rd of March. My color was dead and my ends were
VERY dead! It was getting so bad that once I went to
see the hair stylist she mentioned that we would have to
take an inch in a half. OY! I didn't want to hear that. I LOVE
my length of my hair before, but to get it at a health state, we
stuck with cutting it off. The lady I went to is the same hair
stylist that my mom uses. She is super nice. I loved getting to know
her. Plus her mom was over getting her hair done and her mom
was just as nice. I will for sure use her again. She was cheep,
considering what I usually would spend on my hair when and if
I ever had it done.

Things in my 33 Week of pregnancy. You gotta love the bloating.
Gas, fatigue, emotions, tiredness, insomnia. I haven't
been able to work on my sewing because of feeling
uncomfortable or those crazy Braxton hicks. Someone
should make a pill to help those. lol! Our little sport
has been getting some chunky thighs. I know that for a fact.
It's so fun to watch him move. I'm glad most of his movements
moved to 9pm instead of his late midnight karate nights. lol!
I'm so glad that I have an amazing Hubby that supports my crazy
apatite. BBQ chicken, deviled eggs, potato boats,
corn on the cob (with basel butter), peanut butter,
bagels with strawberry cream cheese, fruity pebbles cereal,
Strawberries and raspberries. Just to name a few.
Boy do have a appatite and it never wants to end.
Can someone please pass the movie theater popcorn. lol!

Talking about Movie theater popcorn. My hubby finally
talked me into going to see Tron Legacy. Ok! I had a hard
time trying to figure out what everything was. When I finally
started to understand the movie. It had one stupid ending.
If you've seen it... Why in the world does the father die???
It was so dramatic. I think in guy movies the best thing
is HOT girls and something to blow up. So dramatic!
It doesn't help when the girls look so stinking skinny,
and I have to keep telling myself "I'm pregnant".
So weird to be in this position. Weird when your normal
everyday clothing doesn't fit you anymore. Very weird
when your belly moves when your so caught up with
something you forget your pregnant till the baby moves.
It's a neat experience.

No comments: