Friday, February 18, 2011

My Birthday and 31 Weeks and 1 Day Pregnant


What a boring Morning that lead to a wonderful Evening.
I was sad because my hubby had to go to work today.
It was worth the wait. I was able to clean the house
and also go to the store and pick up Aubrey's birthday
gift as well as my birthday outfit from Rue 21. Love that Place!

As I was on my way home my sister Aubrey called
and asked if I was home. I told her I was on my way.
She told me that she was coming over to wish me a
Happy Birthday and that she would be over shortly.
I was sad because I hit every red light there was. Super
annoying! Aubrey got to the house and called Kenton.
He was home and they went inside. Good thing because
her little girl didn't want to wait in the car. She wanted to
go hide before I got home.

I pulled up and saw that Aubrey was already there.
I walked inside and was wondering if all the girls
went upstairs to see the babies room. As I was looking
up the stairs I hear "SURPRISE!" The girls, Aubrey, and
Kenton jumped out from behind the couch. It was so CUTE!
They came up and gave me a big hug and wished me a
Happy Birthday. My cute little niece pick me out a Gluten
Free cake from the Gluten free store. It was SUPER cute.
It was actually one of my favorite cakes there. Great choice
cutie. :0)

I gave Aubrey a Calla lilly. I'm so happy she loved it.
I gave my little nieces each a ring pop. lol! I loved them
as a child. I'm so happy they like them as well. I felt like it was
the perfect little Valentines gift. I was just really sad that I didn't
give it to them until now. I am 4 days late
for their valentines gift and 12 days late
on Aubs birthday gift. I need to get on top
of my game. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the girls.
They were super cute today.
Awe my sweet hubby took me to Red Lobster today for
my birthday. He mentioned that we could come here only once
every year. Which is my birthday! My hubby doesn't like sea
food and doesn't like the smell at all. Yet He can put up with it for
me on my very special day.
Kenton got steak and I got a 1 pound Snow Crab. YUMMY!
It wasn't all one pound. Because the crab has a shell on it. lol!
I am very sad to see that the ultimate feast is mainly Gluten!
Ugh! I miss the creamy mashed potatoes, buttered shrimp,
battered shrimp, and those yummy rolls they bring you all the time.
Kenton had the yummy rolls. I so want to learn how to make them
gluten free. It looks like the roll is based off of bisquick. I will have to play
with some recipes. :0)

Our food was so yummy! I couldn't get enough of it. I'm
glad that we don't come here a lot. There is a lot of fat with
all that butter. lol! Splurge! ha ha ha ha ha!
I'm sorry I look so bloated in all these pictures.
It comes with the territory with being pregnant. It's
all for a good cause. I keep telling myself that. :0)
I got some birthday money from my dad and Ann.
I decided to get myself a birthday outfit.
The two shirts and my lovely Jewelry. Thanks Dad and Ann.
We were so happy that you were able to spend time with
us before you went out of town. :0)
Side View. Sorry My shirt isn't really form fitting
and you can't really see my belly. I Love this Little guy.
I know I say that every time. I do feel like he got a lot
bigger since Valentines day. HOLY COW!!!
My birthday gift from Kenton...
He knew I really wanted to get a new purse, because I've had
mine since 2008 and it was falling apart. He had me close my eyes
and he drove us to a place. I was really confused where we
were. I can usually tell where we are, yet he drove round in circles
in a parking lot to throw me off the path. He had me open them and I realized
we were at the Ross Store. I was really confused and then he explained that
he wanted me to pick out which purse I wanted. I was so excited.
I didn't see one at Ross's that I really liked. We ended up going to
the Mall. We walked around and after going to three other stores,
we found this one. I was in LOVE!

I have smaller shoulders, so not every purse works for me.
The straps would always just fall off of my
small shoulders. This purse didn't do that. It actually worked.
The purse wasn't that cheap, but it will last
for a long long time and will be used everyday. Now that is
what I call putting your money into something that is
useful. lol!

I love you honey! You are the best. I was so surprised to
see all the Facebook Greetings and all the wonderful text
messages I got from family and friends. I feel truly loved today.
I love you all and thank you for all the love and support you
give. I will never forget this wonderful Birthday!

No comments: