Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day! 30 Weeks and 4 Days Pregnant



This morning I woke up from a very bad dream.
Never thought I would have a dream when I went
into labor and my baby was dead on site. I found Kenton
in the kitchen at 6AM and gave him a huge hug.
He comforted me, let me know that everything was alright.
I calmed down... Before he went to work I was so excited I had
him open up his Valentines gift. He found some Black
colon (He mentioned that he liked the smell). Picked that
up at Rue 21. Along with his two shirts that I got on sale.
He was wanting more casual shirts.
Here is his first shirt and some yummy Heart Suckers!
Kenton's other shirt he was wearing. :0)
I'm so glad Kenzie came with me. Just because
I didn't know which shirts out of the three to get him.
If I didn't have her with me. I would have gotten all three. lol!

30 Weeks Pregnant! I can not believe only 10 more weeks
to go. There has been so much going on this week. First off
Kenton was REALLY sick for 4 days. Missed majority of work
that week. It made me really sad to see him so out of it.
Once he got feeling better (with me playing nurse). He
was helping so much around the house. It was so nice to have
him active and help me clean some. He's amazing!
I'm just happy he isn't sick anymore. I hate it when
he is sick. I miss him too much.
On Valentines day I really wanted to see our little baby.
I know very cheesy that I had Kenton scheduled it
on Valentines Day. I was excited that there wasn't a huge
wait. Instead of waiting 1 hour or more, we waited 15 min.
Our doctor came in. He still didn't take any pictures also he
didn't do any 4D ultrasound. So upsetting! I was happy to
hear our little man's heart beat. Also he is 3 pounds 6 oz.
I was surprised that I gained 5 pounds in a month. I believe
that it had something to do with my appetite finally picking up.

I'm debating if I want to change doctors or not... Maybe I should
pray about it.
Kenton got me flowers. Funny story about this.
My hubby came home from work and was taking
care of our dog, then turned on the tv down stairs
while I was getting ready. I went down stairs and
noticed that he didn't get me flowers. I mentioned
"You didn't get me flowers?" With a frownie face.
He was like "I didn't forget" and rushed out the door.
His excuse was... he was wanting to come home to me
he totally forgot to pick them up on the way home from work.
He came back home and had these 6 roses sitting on the table.
He is such a nut. After we rushed straight to the OB to see little
One.

After the OB we went straight to Off Broadway Theater.
Did you know on mondays you get in for half the price per
ticket. I didn't complain. We saw "Phantom of the OBT" which
was spoff off of Phantom of the Opera. I thought it was really
funny. I did realized that I shouldn't have gone without eating dinner.
I was getting a really bad migraine. I took something and was
feeling much better by intermission. That show was so funny.
I loved the Bum Hobo guy that played in the show.

After the show one of the cast came up to me and say "Look
we match" and was pointing at our belly's. He had a bear gut and
I was pregnant. I said right after "we sure do!" lol! I felt bad after
and was thinking I shouldn't have said that, it was a little
rude. But he did start it.
I look a little tired and my allergies were kicking my butt.
I hope you can't see it in the pictures. Here is me after
a long valentines day. Sorry I didn't have pictures with
Kenton and I at the theater like I wanted. Oh Well... We
had fun!

My front shot. Our little man has learned to Wake me
up with hard kicks when he wants me to wake up.
Kenton making Spaghetti at 10:30PM. We were having
a very late dinner if you couldn't tell. Kenton cleaned up
the rest of the dishes from the night before When Dad and
Ann came over. It was very nice to have them stop by.
I did all the dishes that night and couldn't fit the rest in the
dish washer. Kenton knew how out of it I was and took over.
SUPER sweet hubby. The shirt he is wearing is on of the
shirts I got him. He looks like a stud!

Dinner was great! But made me very sick, from not eating
when I was hungry at 630PM. Oh Well! Live and Learn.

I'm truly blessed to be married to such a great man.
I'm also truly blessed to be married to my best
friend. He has inspired me to be better everyday.
I love you honey and I am so happy we had a good
Valentines Day!

No comments: