Monday, July 6, 2009

Talk on Sunday! Yay!!!



I'm super excited everyone. Over the weekend I was givin a call by Devin to ask if I wanted to talk on Sunday the 12th. I was super excited and answered YES! I am so happy that i was given a talk. I love talking on Sundays. I felt like the topic that I was given was truly needed. Because a lot of events came up that I just didn't know how to handle any more. I'm truly blessed and grateful to be given this opportunity to talk on Sunday.

It crazy! Just when you're life is going in order with the Lord. You are all of a sudden given great tools to use them in your life. It's a very weird thing to me. Yet I do feel like when I am doing things that I shouldn't be doing, that's when life tends to fall apart and you start to become lost.

I'm truly grateful to be living in my ward and for all the great and wonderful examples that I have around me to look up to. I feel like my life is finally taking off again. I can't wait for Sunday now. Know that you are all invited if you want to come to my ward July 12 2009 it starts at 1pm. So there isn't really a good reason for you to miss it. Let me know if you need driving directions to my church. I'm not going to tell you what my talk is on. You'll all have to wait and come to see what my talk is on.

I love the Lord and all that he has done for me in my life. Remember everyone... anything is possible, if you keep living the gospel and living by his teaching. Choosing the right and following the commandments. :) Love you guys

No comments: