Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just for Fun at Barns Park


^By JJ^

So McKenzie got this crazy idea to get all dressed up and
go to the park to get our pictures done. We took the pictures for
a little while. The lighting was really bad and was
straight in our faces. It was really hard to get a good shot.
With out so much lighting. So now we are going to have to
clean up a lot of photos. JJ and I switched off taking turns with
the camera, so on the bottom of the picture I will tell you who took what.
Hope you like them. :0)

By Daisia


By JJ

By JJ

By JJ

By JJ

By JJ
By Daisia

By Daisia

By Daisia

By JJ
By JJ

By Daisia

By Daisia


By Daisia

This was a lot of fun today. Thank you McKenzie for coming up
with such a great idea for today. I'm sure it will help JJ's
portfolio and hopefully we can do this again.
OH! I really loved my Hair, Thanks for making it pretty today.

4 comments:

Bryson Baham said...

There are ways to work with direct sunlight. It's not always a bad thing. Try shooting in Manual next time, you can adjust the aperture and shutter speed enough to compensate for the harsh shadows and highlights. It really helps. And having highlights from direct sunlight can sometimes help a picture. Just mess around in Manual mode next time. You'll be surprised at how well the pictures turn out.

Daisia said...

Thanks Bryson. I will let JJ know. I know that I told you that I was a little frustrated with the camera. lol! We took a lot of other cute photos, but couldn't use them. Oh well! We will do something another time.

When did you want to do pictures?

Bryson Baham said...

The only day I really have free in the next couple of weeks is Thursday the 23rd. I'm off work that day and should be free until the evening. If you're available, we should do something.

Daisia said...

sadness, I will be in Yellowpine with family that weekend. :0(
We will do it another time. SMILE! Thanks Bryson. You're a super babe