Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 04 2009


FiFi the Clown

Niece and her cute bunny balloon

Alysa and little niece

Kenton and I

Hey everyone, Happy Independence day. I'm so exciting today, because it is a holiday. Not just any holiday but a day to celebrate our freedom and remember what we had to do, to get this freedom that we have. Think of it, you can do whatever you want. (only if you do good things. Come on we still have some rules to keep us safe). You can become what ever you want. All you have to do is put your time and effort into it. I think there are a lot of people that don't really understand this freedom that we get. I hear so many stories about other countries and tell myself how grateful that I am to be living in the USA. I'm truly happy to be living in the land of the free.

I think it is really cool that I was able to spend time with family and friends. We had a clown come her name is FiFi. < It is so weird to see her again. She came to my birthday party when I was five years old. I was surprised that she was still in business. It was really fun for the kids to see magic tricks. She still has the same ones and is really good at what she does. It was fun! I think there was so much food there. I was super full by the end of the night. We even had Homemade ice cream < that I shouldn't of touched. lol! It was worth the allergies later.

Kenton and I hung out a lot today. Which was kind of fun. After I ate we went to his place because we could see 3 different firework shows going off at the same time. Clearfield, Layton, and Kaysville fireworks. It was a lot of fun, besides me getting sick. All is well now!

No comments: