Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kenton kissed me!!!


Confessions of a First Kiss!!!
I have to say that it's been awhile since I have felt
Butterflies. the greatest thing in life is to love and to be
loved in return. Something that I wasn't expecting to happen on
this day. I had gone to the gym and was getting stress out of me.
I ended up getting a text and Kenton was reminding me that we
had a dinner party with his best friend Brady that is married
to Bonnie. We were going to be making
Pork Loin Garlic Herb Roast.
I was super excited about it, yet I was frustrated that I was going
to Not be able to finish my gym time.

I ended up going to Kentons and found him playing games
with one of this friends. I was a little frustrated seeing that
I took my time out of the gym to come start dinner early,
and he was able to play. I don't know why it bugged
me so much. Probably bcause I drove all the way to
Roy to do gym time, To go to his house early.
Then going back to Layton, just to go back to his house
to finish dinner. BLAH! What a bad way to start the day.

Well I ended up driving home in tears. Feeling bad that I was
getting frustrated with Kenton over something so dumb.
Yet he ended up calling me a half hour later.
I apologized to him, I felt dumb.
He told me that he was getting ready for the day, then
was going to be over at my house. I told him it was ok.
I had majority of the food ready to be put in the oven.

He came over. I finished what I could do at moms.
Then we went to his house and finished some more cooking.
It was then an hour to having his friend come over and
I hurried and tossed myself together, in Kentons
big spacious bathroom.

I was starting to feel a little better seeing that everything
was going to be on time. I was almost ready when Kenton
was asking me how much longer I was going to be taking
getting ready. He thought that when I said I will
be a minute, was really going to be just a minute.
I wasn't going to be taking much longer on getting
ready.

He soon wrapped his arms around me. I was looking
in the Mirror admiring how cute we are together.
then he soon kissed me on the cheek like he always does.
I thought it was super cute.
I turned my head to look at him. He then kissed my lips.
I never saw that one coming. Well not this day.

His friends soon came over and we had a really great dinner.
Honey Thank You So MUCH for buying the food
for the dinner, and going to the store to get the
last minute items for dinner. It truly was a great day.
I also Made dinner taste so wonderful!!!

Kenton is the greatest!!

No comments: