Monday, July 13, 2009

Buchanan reunion

Ha Ha FiFi came to our reunion. It was so much fun,
because she got her parachute and had the adults grab
the ropes on the ends. then she had one of the kids
go into the middle and hold on and then the would either
do a "rock a by" or would do a horse ride. which was
were they would toss them up and they were grabbing the middle.
It Looked like fun. Yet scary at the same time.
Dan, Mom, and Adam help in this activity.

My niece didn't like it that much. Yet she seemed to like it
after she got off and she would say "High, low, high, low"

Kenton sure had fun with my niece. They made hills made out of grass,
and then they would blow them off the blanket. It was kind
of fun to see how much She was getting a kick out of it.
I felt like my attention was half there, because I had a talk on Sunday.
It was still fun to play with some of the extra time I had

Grandma hates getting her picture done. She was super cute though

I know that my Grandpa had a fun time seeing a lot of his
family. I know that it is great to see everyone. I missed the last one,
and they only do the reunion every two years. Which makes me sad.
I wish they were more often. I know that every time we
have one of these. We are all older and have grown up so much.



the sun looked really nice peaking though the clouds. I love the view
coming out from driving out of the canyons.
During the reunion. I was super tired.
My baby niece was sleeping on the floor in the corner.
I ended up going over by her and took a nap. I ended up waking up to her
kicking my stomach. I don't know how a little 7 month can
turn around and kick to hard. I know that she didn't do it on
purpose.

I felt really bad that I wasn't giving a whole lot of attention to Kenton.
He played with the water balloons with the kids, while I took a nap.
Then came inside and played cards with some of the family.
I know that he was doing so much more in activities then how I was.


Kenton pulled over so I could get a better shot of the view.
I wish I knew were my nicer camera was. It would of been a better shot.

I have my talk partly done. I wanted to go home so I could prepare it
before Sunday came. It was nice to get hom eand in somen
comfy clothings. I know that they feed us way too much food.
It was fun to be at the Buchanan reunion

No comments: