Friday, July 10, 2009

LAGOON!!


Hey Everyone, It's been such a great day. We went to Lagoon
with the stake. I was so grateful that Kenton was able to come.
I know that I wasn't feeling all that well, yet I still had such a
great time.
It was really fun riding the sky ride to the other side of the
park. I always feel like I'm flying. It's actually kind of fun
to see what everyone is up to, when you are way up in
the air. I sometimes stop, and for some reason I'm some
where else for a second.

Kenton for some reason makes me feel alive.
He knows exactly how to get my attention, and make me
laugh. He is super sweet and makes me giggle all the time.


Kenton was giving too much of a serious face in this picture.
Doesn't he look like he is a real serious Indian, with that horse?
lol jk! He's too white to be Indian. Oh well it made me smile, he's silly!

I road the kitty cat, just so that I could be near my niece.
It's fun being close to her. She took forever to pick her horse.
I thought it was fun just to keep her happy, and get her
excited about riding the horse. As she would say "Up and down".

My cute niece was riding the boats. I remember when I road
those. She was super cute and she would ring the bell, and
look super cute with her sunglasses.

We were waiting for McKenzie to come with her friend Tori.
i was super hungry and couldn't wait till everyone was there.
Mom gave us some money. we went to go get rice bowls. Yummy!!!

Adam and his cute daughter playing with the water ball.


At the very end of our day at lagoon. We were both
getting really sore feet. Kind of funny that we both
decided to end the day when we did. I really had a long day.
Kenton got me to ride a lot of roller coasters. I think he got a kick
out of watching me freak out for a second. Then just laugh.
I am not a young pup, like I used to be. I used to love all the fast
rides. I really think that I just need to keep super busy.
Maybe by the next time we go, I will be ready and super excited.
I will work on that. So I can keep up with everyone.

I ended up making soy Ice cream. Which was alright.
Kenton didn't really like the taste He said that it was way to rich.
I added splenda and strawberry powder.
I will remember next time to not add the splenda.
Then it will be perfect.

No comments: