Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Night 2009


Hey everyone.
Disaster to Having a Blast!
New years was a very interesting night.
Not the way that I was thinking, yet all ended up being really
fun. I went to some lounge place. After talking with Brant.
Didn't know it was a club till after I walked in.
Was not having fun with a whole bunch of break dancers
in the club. I ended up paying 10.00 and decided I would
make myself enjoy this. Seeing that I payed money for it
and all. I really didn't want to be there.
So I went up stairs and watched everyone else having fun.
It was kind of funny to see everyone go all crazy.

There was a really nice lady that came up and wished me
a Happy New years. With a few others. I thought it was
really nice to see how people can be in this world.

Soon after the ball dropped two very handsome boys
came walking in, very preppy. The first thing that popped
in my head was "holy cow. Normal people"
I loved it.

I shook Nate's hand and then he walked away.
Because he was very thirsty. lol! Then his friend
Shook my hand and sat by my side and
wanted to get to know me more.
He came to find out what I was all about
and That I was all alone. Nate soon came back
and Shawn told Nate about me and they wanted
to hang out with me more.

Nate hated the place and wanted to leave. They asked
if I wanted to come with. "Of course". Anything
had to be better with these NORMAL boys.

We went to Keys on Main. It's a piano bar.
Very much my taste. As I had Diet Coke, and
got to know Nate better. I was so excited to hear
all there adventures together being in the military.
Very fun! They told me about all the crazy girls trying
to get to know them. As they just looked at them funny as
I did with all the crazy guys in SLC. Which one tried to spill
his beer on me (just because I wasn't going to drink. then told me
I was BORING.) Not putting up with that.

I drove them to there hotel. We stayed up watching Phantom of the
opera. Then we watch a Series of The Funniest Home video.
I don't think I could have ended the night better then
Laughing and watching some fun shows. It was great company.

I left to dads feel asleep for a little while. Took a bath in some cold water
,because Ann was doing laundry. Then hung out with Nate.
Went to Red Robin then watched a movie.
I believe it was the Ben something movie. lol!
It was very good.

Happy New Years Everyone!!!
Don't Drink and Drive...


No comments: