Monday, January 5, 2009


Alright guys, I have been a little down.
I didn't want to go home yet I just wanted to
go out and have some fun. So I called JJ up
and asked if he wanted to go out to eat.
So we went to Tepanyaki's IT was AMAZING.
You all need to go and have some fun.

I was really Fun and entertaining.
Lets just say it was pricey. The plates are about 18.00 a plate.
But JJ and I wanted the whole meal. Which was
appetizers and desert with the main plate.
it was sooooo good. They start you off with a really good
broth in a bowl, while you are waiting for the chef.
I felt like it cleaned out the throat
(which i needed). We had Two egg roles,
teriyaki chicken, Salad for the appetizers.
The main dish was Salmon, Tender Stake,
Shrimp, and cooked veggie. At the end
we had A small cup of ice cream. Lets just
say I took home a dogie bag. lol! The price
for two for that meal was 55.00 Which
wasn't bad for a show and a really good meal.

The Japanese chefs would make dinner in front
of you and put on a show. It was so much fun.
He tossed a shrimp into my mouth. That
was fun. I have never done that before.
LOL! It ended up being a good night.

No comments: