Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My man Nate


A guy named Nate. We meet on New Years eve.
Spent time together and hit it off. His friend
Shawn was a little drunk and was hitting on me.
I found out that Shawn is 28 and Nate was 31.
I'm sure Nate thought that I wouldn't be interested in him
after he told me his age. Yet I don't think that age really
matters. I believe that it is the Maturity level that means
the most.

Nate is a man that just got out of the Military in November.
Honorable to his work for 7 years. Started a new job
working for the Hospital Labs. Fixing equipment
and making a Great living. I'm sad because his work
has him travel a lot. He's used to it from the Military.

Something more about Nate he has two beautiful little girls.
I don't worry too much about that. He's a great father and
Loves his little angels.

Nate loves the out doors, as in fishing, camping, skiing,
dirt biking, Basketball etc. He is a handy man. I'm sure he can
fix anything that is in front of him.
He remodled an old dirt bike that he got. Now it
looks brand new.

Nate as you can tell is very handsome and caught
my eye from the very beginning. Wonderful thing
about it all... I'm crazy about this kid. As I know
he is about me. (He told me)

At the moment He is looking for a home to buy.
I'm sure he will find something. Considering
he wants to live in Draper or Sandy.

I'm happy for all the many things that I have in common
with Nate. I'm happy that he is such a fantastic person.
Not only to me, but to those around him. He is
a Great guy, wonderful friend.

I'm just living day to day. Wondering to see where
things will take off from here.

No comments: