Friday, January 2, 2009

New years Resolution


resolution
As I think about how I want to play this New Year.
I really just want to get rid of some Bills.
Fix my car. Better myself. Get fit! Staying Healthy.
Moving forward and not looking back on things.
Remembering who I was. Taking Chances.
Having fun!!! Not running from Problems
and taking care of them when I am faced with them.
Getting closer with family. Being there for my friends.
Thinking though things before buying them.
Put a mark on this world. So that I can be remembered
for something good. Not being implosive.
Maybe School!!! Start Dancing more.

I think this is a good list. I need to also not be
so serious all the time. Take life as it comes.
Climb over all the obstacle's in life. This
time being a Great person.

I believe 2008 was a great year going to
Chicago and being a nanny, to coming home
and doing some school. I really enjoyed coming
back to the singles ward, and getting a calling.
Finding out from the Doctors that I don't have anything
wrong in my Colon. lol!
Yet still having problems. Hum...
Loved getting closer with my family. Being blessed with
a Job at the Health Department. :0)

VERY important of the year would be
Lydia, JJ, Andy, Brant, Liz, Brook, and Whitney.
Mom, Dad, and Mckenzie. < 3 x Rock!!!

Thank you guys for being such wonderful friends to me.
Remember that I love you all!!!
xoxoxo

No comments: