Sunday, January 11, 2009

Make it Happen


I was very inspired by this movie "Make it happen".
in which she stars as a struggling dancer trying to make it in Chicago.
That anything is possible if you just put your mind to it.
You just have to go out and get it.

I always have issues. When things get a little hard. I always
give up. I have been learning slowly to take things
as they come but keep working at it. I love the
part where she puts her self into situations.
Her passion was dancing. She wanted to be one.
So she drove to Chicago which was 220 mile or so
drive. She pushed her self and worked her way
into one of the hardest dance schools to get into over in
Chicago. The teacher was very hard on her the first
time and tore her down. Told her that she just wasn't
good enough. She had to work at a dance club to
learn the things that she was missing. She
almost gave up, yet kept going forward.

I know that we all have a dream in our life.
A lot of us give up on the dream and just settle.
I'm the kind of girl that doesn't want to just settle.
I know for a fact that I'm going to keep working hard at
the things that I really want in my life and just go for it.

Thanks!

No comments: