Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Letting it all out on the table


People Keep asking me how come I'm doing so well with
the whole "Brant thing" Well to tell you the honest truth,
I cried really hard for the first Two Weeks, then I got numb
the third week. Now I'm just myself and moving forward with
things. After NEVER hearing from him.

I have a story to tell you...

It has to do with a guy I dated once upon a time.
We dated for a month and it wasn't any serious like
Brant and I Yet...
This friend you don't know of, and would
probably never meet. Anyways... Lets Call him Bob...
Well Bob and I dated for a little while. He was so in
love with me. Yet when it came down to commitment,
to just A Relationship,
He decided to run. ( I told Brant this was
like a ripple affect. Just like a relationship I had before,
even though they are not the same. It still has the same
Context).
Bob told me everything that Brant did.
Except Brant and I where at a different Level of high on love. lol!
Which I have never been so happy in four years.

Anyways after I knew the guy just wanted to "date around"
I let him. I then moved out of state for three months.
Came home and then Bob decided to move out
of state. Then finally decided to give me
"text messages" and "calling" for only a good
six min. tops. This went on for a good five
months. Then It was a call once a month,
when he came home to Utah.
I soon caught up on his dating life when he got
home. He found out that all the girls loved him. He dated
around back in Utah. Then told me he loved
the girls and loved his life.

Just last night. I got a call from Bob. He asked
how my love life was. I told him a little bit. Then
he told me that the girls didn't love him anymore. He has
been dating a girl for the last three months. She is
getting mad at him, because he wont say they
are "together", He wont move forward and commit to
just a relationship. I just laughed.
He told her that just wasn't going
to happen. He told her that he didn't want
what she wanted. He was upset because girls
just don't date and have "fun". He said
"why can't you girls just date have fun
and not want anything out of it? why can't you girls just
have fun? This just doesn't make since to me. It just isn't
the same like it was back in high school. Where we all just dated and had
fun. You girls just get way to serious and after dating
them for awhile you want a relationship. I hate girls, they
are WAY too dramatic." I told him that wasn't how we
are programed, and I know he wasn't
going to get away with just "dating" us girl.
Especially if you have been dating the same girl
for three months, and so called "leading her on".
When you KNOW nothing is going to come out of it.
We both knew we where just friends,
and that's all it will ever be. Now that I know that he just
wants to play the field. Which I know that is why a lot of
the girls wont date him. They told him that they where
seeing someone else, when he asked them out on a date.
He didn't like the fact that he wasn't a "ladies man" anymore.
Now I see him as a Chump, that likes to play the field.
Yet I'm letting him play the field.

Guys Reality check... Girls don't like to JUST Date. It's a true story.
Ask around. Girls will tell you the same thing.
If you even go on a second date with them, they
get all excited. If you've been dating for a month
and your kissing the girl, they are looking for a relationship.
Girls don't like it when you have been with them for
three months and your still dating other girls. If they
get pissed off then yes there is a problem with your
program. I told Bob that he is going to grow old with no one,
if he kept this up. He is going to lose the one that he loves.
I don't think he cares at this point. Just because Guys don't
think about there actions until after. Sometimes it takes
awhile to realize that they lost someone great.

See with Brant, it really is a waist of time to
cry over something that is never going to be.
A guy that wants to Play the field, date around.
Brant gave me a scripture in D & C. (He received Revelation
that this is what he needed to do with him and I)
The scripture says.
"Seek and Ye shall find. Knock and it shall be open unto you".
So there for the scripture is saying "he needs to date around".
So since we hit a "Plato", like Brant said we hit. His
answer from God was to date around.

During the week that we hit this Plato.
I hit a really small hard patch of PMS!!
Girls just push your guy away for a week When you get
this PMS for a week. You either get really horny
(to be blunt) , really tired, really
angry, really emotional. Just stay away from him,
you confuse the poor thing. Then makes him think
you hit this dang Plato.

If Brant Honestly loved me like he said he did.
Be all caught up in me, then one week decides that he
does not want what I want, and there is "no more fun".
Well the only thing that brings
out in me now is Anger, which is bad. I'm coming
down to reality. Where sometimes a guy just
doesn't want a girl around. He is just fine where he is.
So... I'm moving forward.

Yet if Brant ever wanted to come back around. He
really is going to have to prove his self, that this
is what he really wants. I really don't know just
yet if that will ever happen. So... guys just LOVE
girls and they LOVE to play. So in reality girls.
If he wants to play, let him. If he wants to come
back. Make him work for it.

OK I feel better now that I let this all out on the table.

No comments: