Saturday, March 19, 2011

35 Weeks and 2 Days Pregnant!

On Friday Dad and Ann came over and had dinner with us, after
they went and saw Aubrey talk at the stake center.
I was watching Aubrey's little girls and her baby girl wanted
to sit on grandpas lap. She wanted some olives. I thought it was
so cute, because she placed all of the olives on her fingers.
She is super cute while wearing those cute Pink sunglasses.
Her favorite color is pink. I love her! I'm so glad that she
keeps us entertained. :0)
35 Weeks and 2 Days Pregnant!
My lovely little baby bump pictures taken on
March 19th.

This week I went and saw my cousin Joyce for her baby
shower, she is just a five days behind me on my pregnancy.
We are about the same size. I loved seeing her and her
cute little baby belly this week. I have a picture
of us, but I didn't want to post it. Just because we are
showing our bare belly's. I feel like that is more of a private
picture is you ask me. :0) Ha Ha! You can't see the picture.
My first Baby shower on March 19th 2011. Kenton's mom
and sisters tossed me a baby shower. It was so much fun!
This Diaper Cake my mother in law made me. It is super cute!
For one of the games my family decided to guess
the measurements around my belly. They
all took some sting and guessed to see how big it was.
Majority of them were way too long. hee hee hee! Only
one aunt had her string smaller then what it was.
I felt happy that she thought I was so skinny. lol!
It was so much fun. My aunt Julia won. :0)
My mommy got our little sport this cute little suit.
Isn't it ADORABLE??? I LOVE it! I guess mom was
talking to Aubrey about how I was going to be
making ties for my baby.
I was wondering why she was brought it up
and ended the conversation about it. lol!
It's because she bought our little one a suit and
she couldn't tell me. I love you mom! I LOVE this little suit.
My Grandma Buchanan made me this cute little baby blanket.
She used the rest of the material from my wedding
blanket. It's Super CUTE! Grandma was a worried because
she said it probable wasn't good for a baby boy. She thought
it looked a little girly. I think it will work well for all
my kids. This was a perfect gift. :0)
I love this baby blessing blanket. :0)
Our little boy was spoiled with clothing,
Blankets, bottles and more.
Kenton came at the end of the baby shower. I love
this man! He is so good to me.
Kenton wanted a silly picture. He had us look at the
telephone while this picture was taken. He is so funny!
I had to post this pictures to have everyone
enjoy the humor. :0)

Thanks to everyone who came to my baby shower.
I had such a great time with all of you. I love
your sweet wishes for our little one.
There is nothing better then having family near by.
We are truly blessed to have so many people in our lives
who care about our little boy. :0)

No comments: