Friday, March 11, 2011

34 Weeks and 1 Day Pregnant

What a busy week. I've been trying to get invitations
ready for the baby shower. I feel like it's getting somewhere.
I finished editing them with JJ. I must say they look pretty cute!
If you get one I'm sure you'll love them just as much as I did.
They were definitely worth the time spent on them.

I have noticed that "nesting" has totally been kicking in. I went
and deep cleaned all my carpets. I never thought that when they
said you'd hit a nesting stage, that I would go to that extreme.
Our carpets are only a 2 years old. You would think I wouldn't
care all that much about them. Also I have been deep cleaning my
house in other areas. I even cleaned the dog cage as well as the dog.

I've noticed that feeling "Prepared" is of importance.
Kenton has been helping me in that area. I think I might pick
up a changing table soon. I'm sure that might help some more.

I have been working on my crib bedding for the baby. I have
finally finished the bed sheets. It took me a lot longer to finish
just because I miss placed the instructions. I had no idea where
I put them. All I knew was they were somewhere in the house.
Talk about a pregnant women's mind. I'm loosing my marbles. lol!
I must say the bed sheets do look pretty amazing.
I almost want to make one more for a backup, just in case
one becomes very messy and it needs cleaned. I have loved
sewing for this little one.
Look at our sweet little one. Isn't he a stud? I'm so excited
that we have such a great OB again. Since our other doctor
Retired. We were seeing his replacement. I couldn't stand
him as much as I mentioned before. I had one huge anxiety
attack and Kenton and I agreed that we should change
doctors and I'm SO GLAD we did it! Not to mention this
new doctor is super nice and super friendly. It's always
good to have a knowledgeable doctor that takes the fear out
of labor and delivery off your shoulders. Knowing that my
life is in a good doctors hands. :0)
During our OB appointment. Our doctor looked at the monitor
then looked at Kenton, looked at the monitor again and looked
at Kenton and said "He looks like his daddy!". I was like really? You
can tell by looking at the baby already? I was just excited
to see his face. I know that put a huge smile on Kenton's face.
I have also been excited because we finally picked out a middle name
for our little guy, but I'm not going to disclose it until he is
born. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Makes me
feel all happy inside, whenever I say the name all together.
You'll like it, just wait and see. :0) Love you all! Take care.

No comments: