Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stefanies's Wedding dinner and Wedding 36 Weeks Prego!

March 22nd 2011
My Step sister Stefanie is getting married! It was so fun
to be involved in their wedding this week. Even though I'm
starting to look like a big balloon. It was enjoyable!
Stef and Brenton have been dating for 2 years or 3 years now.
I was happy they finally decided to tie the knot. Kenton actually
hooked these two love birds up in the first place. He said they went
to a party. Kenton and Brenton were roommates at the time.
Kenton went to bed and before you know it they hooked up.
March 23rd 2011
The day of the wedding. Kenton took the first part of the
day off work to come and enjoy the wedding. I got all dolled up
in my dress. I was looking forward to having a fun wedding day!
My cute little nieces are just a joy to have around. The two little
girls on the end are wearing the dresses I had made for them for
my wedding. I can't believe it's been a year and they can still fit into
them. Super cute if you ask me. I Love my little nieces!
My Sister Alysa and her little family all ready for the wedding
Mckenzie, Mom, and Dan ready for the wedding to start.
(I just realized I didn't get a photo of Aubrey's little family) :0(
Sorry Aubs!
Stef and her daddy walking down the isle.
Look how beautiful the bride is.
The beautiful Flowers! I love it!

I feel bad that I didn't get any pictures of the wedding
reception. I was getting super sick with Braxton hicks
Contractions right when the wedding reception started.
I was glad that I was able to help some in the kitchen
before the reception started. I cut 4 pineapples and then
that's when it all started to go down hill. I was about
to pass out a few times on the chair. The pain was so
bad I had to run home. I ended up crying myself to sleep.
I slept for a good hour. Woke up and was still in pain.
I couldn't stand for very long without it hurting.

Finally made myself something to eat. Kenton tried
to go back to the reception and record some. That way
I could still enjoy some good memories. Yet, He didn't
make it on time. He got there when they were having
their first dance. Kenton came
home from the reception and then went to go play
Basketball. I couldn't believe that he left his wife
that was in pain. Oh well! I'm sure he had fun.
Plus he got his exercise.

March 24th 2011
I am glad to announce that I'm feeling better today.
I got plenty of sleep and some. I felt like I waisted the
day away getting rest. I didn't get up much due
to pains still coming every so often. I hate that my hips
hurt as bad as they do. I'm now officially 36 Weeks
Prego today. Crazy to think that we now have only 4 more
weeks to go. If the baby comes on time. If he comes early
then we might have a little one here before we know it.
I guess I better get started on finishing up his room.
That would be a great idea.

Congratulations to Stef and Brenton on their beautiful
Wedding day. I wish you guys a life full of happiness and
LOVE!

No comments: