Friday, March 25, 2011

OB appointment 36 Weeks and 1 Day


We ended up going to the doctor and he
checked my cervix today. I was happy that
he did, because I was in so much pain on Wednesday
at the wedding reception. Come to find out I was
dilating. Who would have thought it was going to
hurt so much. Our doctor said I'm dilated to a 2 now.
I'm 75% Thinned. Only 25% more to go. Our
doctor thinks the baby might come a week
or a week in a half early. Just as long as
the baby doesn't come until after all the baby
showers. Ha Ha Ha!

Our little man is now 6 Pounds 12 oz.
I can't believe 2 weeks have gone by and
he has gained 1 pound and 12 oz. HOLY COW!
He thinks the baby might be 7 1/2 pounds or 7 3/4
pounds when he is born. He will be one BIG baby!
I guess we will soon find
out. I was hoping that he was going to be a small
baby lol! Kenton wants the baby to be born on
April 16th. Just because his birthday is 10/10
which= 20 Mine is 2/18 which= 20. So if the
baby was born 4/16 it will = 20. lol! Silly
Kenton. He loves his numbers.

I look forward to another week to see our
doctor again. I can't wait to meet my little
sport. Looks like he might be coming a little
earlier then expected. :0)

No comments: