Wednesday, April 22, 2009

JJ's Birthday Everyone.


I feel so stupid. I totally forgot JJ's Birthday. Very frustrating.
I Have been so out of it lately. I ended up sick AGAIN!
Strep again... Lets just say that it isn't my year.
JJ, was such a sweet guy. Very much go a good heart.
I have been Best friends with JJ since 2004.
I first met JJ when I was Dating David D.
Kind of interesting how God Gives you angels with out even
thinking about it. He has helped me out so much in
my times of trials. ALWAYS going out of his way to
help me when ever I am in any kind of trial.
I could say that I have been such a great friend to him.

JJ is a Grafic designer, so if anyone needs one, let me know.
He is really good at his job. I see a great future in his pathway.
He can also make you a website if you need one.
I remember last year I tossed him a BIG party but was a
little pricey, but well worth the money and my time.
I would do anything for JJ. A loyal friend that is true
to the end is always a great thing to have.

I hope that JJ had a wonderful Birthday. I was happy
to spend majority of the day with him on such a happy
day. We went to jamba juice and I gave him a healthy
snack. Then went and pigged out on some crab salad
from dicks market place. It was very good.
Then watched Twilight < that was the first time
JJ has never seen that movie. IF you ever see JJ
or have his number. Make sure you wish him a happy
B-late birthday. lol! I can't wait till this coming up week.
I'm taking him out to dinner when I'm all better from
this strep.

He then went home and had dinner with his parents.
Brother Danny and twin brother JOSH.
My goodness...! I have felt like a bad friend.
Not keeping on my game like I usually do.
I have like a fog machine in my head. BLAH!
Well I'm going to run for now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ!!!!

No comments: