Friday, April 10, 2009

catch up

Aright so I need to update everyone with my life.
Reflection time... If I can
remember everything that has been going on this month.
Sorry I haven't been on a lot. Well I have been busy with
work which is still on going until the end of June. Is
what I have heard. Very sad to leave this place.
I have been working at the Health department,
and I have loved every minute of it. Everyone is so super
sweet and it's been wonderful working with great people.
I will be very sad to leave. Yet, it's been a good experience
over all.

Things have been good in the month of March.
Mom had her birthday. She is still beautiful as ever.
It was fun because she turned 50. WOW! Time sure does
fly by when you are having fun. I was shocked to
see the video that Aubrey made for her. She even posted
on mom's garage "Happy 50th Birthday MOM" < with a picture
of her from College. I was thinking the whole time "Mom is going to
kill you". It was a good turn out over all. Even with the few
embarrassing moment that Aubrey gave her. I still need to
get my mom a gift. DANG IT!

Alright so I ran into someone very random the other
night at a club called Bogies in Clearfield. I go to sing Karaoke.
I NEVER drink!
Need to clarify that to everyone. This is a picture of
Tony. He is a very funny guy that keeps me on my toes lately.
Keeps a smile on my face. I have been so out of it lately. I don't
know what has been up with me. Anyways... Tony came up
to me to save me from this guy that was getting a little to personal
with me. Tony was trying to make conversation, I wasn't really
talking with him, He was trying to make small talk.

He finally got me to talk. When I normally wouldn't give
a guy a time of day at a club or a bar. He told me he was a
great dancer, I didn't believe him and told him to prove it.
So we ballroom danced in the club. It was a lot of fun.
Ever since then we have been hanging out a little more every day.
Very much interesting fun!

Tony Has made me dinner and wants to still see me.
I hope still as friends. I'm just
happy to have a good friends. He doesn't
act the way that he dresses. He should be a prep
boy. I think he would look like a very cute prep boy.
Why do I always attract such interesting men?

No comments: