Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sick! Sick! Sick! AGAIN????

Oy! On the 18th of November I was so super sick that
We had to go to the ER. I had Lower Abdominal pain.
It wasn't getting better it was getting worse.
I was burning up and had a fever (at least I felt like it).
My migraines were also getting worse. I had a hurt ear
with the migraine two days before we left Mexico. I assumed it
was just another ear infection, but wanted to weigh it out.
Well... I waited till I was too sick to cope with it any longer.
We didn't go to the hospital near us. I have had nothing but
back luck with it. So we drove to Mckay dee hospital.
It was 100% better. (Besides my nurse that didn't know how to
take my blood. First she had the band on WAY too tight.
Then she was taking blue blood and not red. Then on top
of it she burst my artery in my right arm. It HURT! Then
she goes to my left arm and tries to stick the IV in and misses
then she moves the needle around and can't get it in right
(AGAIN). Then she gets it. Starts the IV and dopes me
up with benadryl and I can't remember the other pain
medication she gave me. All I know is it left a funny taste in
my mouth and reminded me of finger nail polish remover.
I was so dizzy and felt so sick after. It wasn't a pleasant feeling
at all. I wanted nothing but to fall asleep and get this out
of my system. My husband was up with me... It was one AM
by this time.

The doctor was concerned I might have a UTI. All due to
the fever and cold chills with hot flashes.
I did a urine test. Then they took me to check on the
baby. Also to see if I had anything that burst to
create such a terrible pain. The baby was fine and had
a great heart beat. When 430AM rolled around the
doctor came in and told us the test looked fine, the baby
was fine, nothing looked not normal. He mentioned that
I probably pulled a muscle. Also pregnancy growing pains
aren't fun to go a long with it. He sent us home. While I felt
sicker then from when we came. Oy! Not a fun night.

As I laid in bed. I only created fear. Fear of going into
labor in the future, knowing this pain
was going to be 20 times worse.
I do not look forward to giving birth being in so much pain.
I couldn't even handle this medication very well. I know
I didn't even like being in any kind of hospital.
If I had one wish it would be to have the baby
magically apear in my arms. I think they could put me
out for that, then wake me up when it's all over. lol!
One thing I know about myself is. I do NOT do well
with any kind of physical pain. I could when I was
younger, but the older I get the weaker I get. OY!
I was sad to see we didn't get home till 5 AM Knowing
Kenton had work in the morning. I was just happy
I wasn't in pain anymore.

On the 19th I was so high on the medications I agreed to
watching my nieces. So that my sister Aubrey and Adam
could go out for a date night. I didn't start feeling sick sick
again till the next day on the 20th. During the time we were practicing
singing for our 10 virgin play. I left and told Kenton
I really needed a doctor. I called Urgent care and they
got us in right away (at noon). He checked everything...
When I told him my symptoms. He said "Yep looks like
a bad ear infection and a bad throat infection". Gave me
antibiotics and went home. What a glorious way
to live! I remember him weighing me. I've
lost .6 pounds since I saw our OB. WHAT! I can't
keep losing weight. I'm going to be a nothing soon enough.

By this time it was the 20th. My dad has been having
a memory loss. Which is fine, I love him anyways.
We've talked 3 times about how I wasn't going to
make it due to financial issues. He said "that's ok
I would love it if you would come to Thanksgiving".
We were planning on just coming to Thanksgiving.
(Not like I could have made it if we had the money
seeing how sick I was). Well it caused a huge family
dispute and for some reason I was the victim. Not feeling
well... I didn't handle the situation very well. That night
I went to take a bath, got out, Threw up and then passed out.
Bad night!

After a day I was so sick I called my mom at 6 am in the morning
and she said "sounds like you have the flu on top of what
you already have." Not
the exact words I wanted to hear. She calmed
me down and mentioned the foods I should take.
Her orders was to get plenty of rest with lots of liquids.
Just to break it down. I finally feel back to sleep at 8AM
Woke up at 1PM and couldn't get out of bed.
Text my sister then text my mom. Mom mentioned
she would run to get me a Jamba, but had to be
back soon. I was so happy my mom rescued me.
I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed for the life of me.
After I had a Jamba I was feeling like my baby wasn't mad
at me anymore. I was on the couch watching
"Desperate house wives". I do not feel guilty
for catching up on a good show. I think I finished season 6 in
two days lol! I love Hulu!

On the 24th I thought I was doing better. We
did errands for Thanksgiving and then I was
finally done and wanted to just go home and do
nothing but rest. I believe this is called "Over doing it".
I made a pie then turned Desperate house wives.
Knowing I was going to be in bed for quite awhile.
Started to feel super sick again and threw up.
I was so happy my husband was home.
I just hope that tomorrow for Thanksgiving will
be a much better day.

I need to specially thank My doctors, antibiotics,
my wonderful supportive husband, who has done more
then love me, he is a care giver too. Who stayed up with
me for long hours at the hospital and the doctors. He does more
then just take care of me. (He also does laundry and
dishes). I love you honey!
I wanted to thank my mom for being here for me.
I know I have a hard time using the word "Can you
Please help me." I don't know why it is so hard to
say. I'm just happy she has been just a phone call away.
I love you mommy!


No comments: