Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mexico Trip!


We enjoyed our Mexico trip with Kenton's parents.
I will always remember our trip to beautiful Mexico.
Kenton and his Dad chilling out on the deck. They loved site
seeing while we were in Mexico. :0)
On Halloween they decorated out by the restaurant to look a little
festive. I never thought I would see ghost hanging from palm trees.
My favorite drink to have in Mexico was my Coca cola light.
You will never know how much that filled me with joy.
During my days there. We went and walked around this
city. It was fun to see the wonderful town. The people
live so differently from America. They actually spend their
days outdoors, greeting with their neighbors. So peaceful!
I loved these fish taco's we had at this place. I LOVE a little
spice with some fish during my days there.
16 weeks pregnant.
Enjoying the beach. It's kind of hard walking
all over these rocks being pregnant and my shoes were
not helping much.
This was my favorite city. If you look behind us you can
see the very pretty palm trees with the clearer ocean.
This guy did some amazing things with this fire and glass.
He made this glass sculpture that you see below
Kenton bought this lizard glass sculpture.
It is so cute! Kenton's going to be putting
it on his desk at work. :0)
Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead). November 2nd.
I never knew they celebrated dead people.
This was a pretty neat sand sculpture. :0)

One of the many Sunsets we got to see in Mexico.
Sigh! I just LOVE it!

No comments: