Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mexico Part 2

I don't know why I strain my neck like this... lol!
Oh well... I do have to say I was totally addicted to
these popsicles in Mexico. I Had to have one everyday.
This one is a coco/agua popsicle.
They even add real coconut to it. Kenton liked any of the fruit ones.
Like strawberry, banana, and kiwi was his favorite. I so want to
learn how to make these. Yummy!!!

Funny story about this day. We were out getting
some candy and these three preppy guys in a fancy car
were making cat calls to me in spanish. I have no idea what
they were saying, but I was so stopping traffic. I started
laughing like crazy. I think it gave Kenton a boost of
"Yeah I know my girl is hot". lol!
Weird statues by the ocean. We just had to get a comedy
picture. lol!
I'm looking a little prego in this picture.
16 weeks pregnant to be exact. :0)
At our hotel there were these cute turtles and pretty fish.
We would come down and feed them. They were
so friendly. This hotel was absolutely stunning.
I tried to lighten this picture some. This was the beach just outside
of our hotel. This was the last sunset before we left back home.
What a great way to remember Mexico by.
I wouldn't mind doing another Mexico trip in the near future. :0)

No comments: