Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dad and Ann's Sealing s

This is a picture that I had JJ help me with.
It actually after I had printed it had more green and
was a lot darker. At least you can see the picture a little
better. I was so excited with the end product and how it
turned out. I was thinking I should have put the year on when
they were married and emphasized the day they were sealed.
Dad and Ann thought this was very good and that they liked
it how it turned out. I'm so excited I almost want one for myself.
Thinking I just might do that. Plus make one of Kenton and I.
I Loved how this picture looked in the end.

What a great day for a Sealing.
Dad and Ann have been married since
June. 25, 2004
They went to Colorado, Then got married
in a court house in Farmington on June 25th 2004

I was happy to see that they were working hard
for an eternal marriage. I have been happy to
see my dad come back with the spirit and Love of
the Gospel! He was always a great leader of the
church growing up.

Ann and Dad in the sealing room looked so happy.
You could feel all the wonderful spirits and love in that
room. I know that they will truly be blessed in the end.
They decided to come out in all white for pictures.
My two cute nieces ran up to give their Grandpa
and Grandpa a hug Hello! Super cute
Nieces with Grandpa and Grandma
If you are wondering what is in their hands...
It's string cheese lol!
Mckenzie, Ann, Dad, Me, and Aubs
All the sisters that came to the Jordan River Temple.
We sure missed Alysa being there. She had to work.
Kenton and my niece making a funny faces.
She told Kenton to take the picture. Silly girl!
They didn't know they were making the same face.
It wasn't planned
Kenton and I at the Jordan river temple.
It was such a beautiful day.
I wanted to stay in the sun all day. lol!
You can't tell in this picture, but I'm 10 Weeks along.
Crazy how time flies.
Dad with his Dad (my grandpa) on the far right is
Grandpa's Girlfriend Donna. She is sure cute and
reminds me of my Grandma in a way.
For a wedding gift I made Ann and Dad a cake with
48 cupcakes with 48 butterflies that I made by hand.
They sure did love their wedding cake I made for them.
(shh... it has yummy Sweet cream cheese in the middle.
I love cream cheese with powder sugar and secret ingredients).
My sister Aubrey let me borrow the Glass Temple
she bought for them. She was afraid it would be too
small for this cake. To tell you the truth I'm happy it
was just the right size. Thanks Aubrey!
I love these butterflies. They are two separate butterflies.
I made 3 templates that said Lyle and 3 templates that said
Ann. Decorated it and then copied and printed them off.
I felt like they were great souvenirs. Super cute!
My husband Helped cut them out. I did all the glueing.
I love projects like these. I'm so happy that I can still
decorate a cake. I haven't lost my talent yet. :0)

I didn't mention that We stayed up till two AM... It was so
worth staying up so late. I am so happy that they all loved
my cake and cupcakes. I was sad... Ann and Dad cut the
cake I was recording. When I thought they were all done I decided
to take a picture. Ann then smashes some cake in dads face and
gets it all over his beard. I was so sad that I missed it! I didn't
get it on video. It was a memory that was truly fun to see.

No comments: