Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our NEW puppy Reilly

Our Puppy was born on May 10th 2010. That was our one
month anniversary. It was a sign to have him in our home.

I'm so excited that we got a puppy. I wanted to tell you
a little bit about our dog. We named him Reilly.
He is a Silky Terrier toy puppy. In the UK they are know as
Australian Silky Terrier. He will look kind of like a Yorkie
Terrier, but he will have shiny and longer hair. The unique thing
about him is the puppies hair will not stay black for long.
When they are puppies they're hair is black,
it will soon mature and start to become gray.
His hair will start to look like salt and pepper. Which
I will love! As he becomes an adult his hair will become silver and
longer. While he is a puppy he sure looks really cute black.

He has AKC registration papers. Which we are going to be
doing soon. Then he will be official!
If you don't know what AKC means...
it just means he is pure bred Silky Terrier. Such a Stud!
We got a GREAT deal on this dog.

One thing I do need to add that is a bonus is he has Hair not fur like
our cat. He doesn't shed at all. PLUS! His hair
will be easy to take care of.

Good thing I keep a clean house already!
We love our new baby!
Check out the cute pictures Below.

Reilly came into our home on July 14, 2010.
We were concerned that we weren't going to be getting this
adorable dog. Because Kenton's bonus check hadn't come in just yet.
Kenton has always wanted a dog (Terrier) and I have always
wanted a Yorkie. Which I think we met somewhere in the middle.
Our little bundle of joy is going to be a handful the first few weeks.
Kenton and this dog just clicked on the 13th of July.
I don't think Kenton wanted to leave him, seeing that
they were having so much fun! I'm surprised the lady let Kenton
play with it like he did. He is such a happy man, now that he
has his dog.
Reilly and Kenton Playing! Reilly looks kind of scary in this
picture, yet he isn't harmful. He is very very nice and doesn't
bite hard... seeing that his baby teeth are just barely coming in.
Oh I forgot to mention. Kenton wants to Stud out his dog.
As he calls it "Pimping out" the dog. So we can make some
extra money on the side. Silly Kenton!
This cute collar I picked up the day before we got Reilly.
Isn't it cute??? I'm sad that they didn't have a black bone
for this collar or a red one. Oh well... this will do!
Reilly Chilling out! He was checking out the place and then finally
decided to crash. I guess he is comfortable here.
OH Kassie. She is such a weird cat. I ended up
grabbing my cat to introduce her to Reilly.
He was alright with Kassie, I just don't think she was
with him. I let her sniff him to figure out who Reilly
was. I think she is just scared of this dog.

In this picture she decided to Steal Reilly's food.
I think she liked the milk that I added into the food
to soften it up a little for the little guy.

She waited till Reilly was asleep and then she
went and played with his ball. LOL!
Isn't he handsome! He Loves me already. He follows me
everywhere I go. It is super cute!
I got him the good stuff. He wouldn't eat it, until I added some
milk to his food. He seems to like it a lot.
Reilly Loves his new ball
He is super smart...
Reilly handed me his chew toy so we could play.
When I wasn't he was nudging my hand and letting me
Know he wanted to play "soft tug-a-war" lol!
Reilly really didn't like his collar at first. He kept scratching
at it, then would play, and scratch at it again. Silly puppy!
I'm sure he wont realize it is even there after awhile.
Reilly Knows this is HIS blanket. He loves it so much.
It came with his cute little bed.
Reilly was so tuckered out by 11:30AM I guess it was finally nap
time. I believe he had so much fun. He fell asleep by his blanket.
I just decided to put it over him. He crashed until 12:46 in the afternoon.
Such a sweet Puppy!

No comments: