Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

We ended up having Independence Day on the 3rd of July.
It was so much fun. We watched the parade and had a blast.
I love my little sister.
All my sisters and I.
Samuel, He has become one of my good friends.
He is Liz's little bro.
I have adopted him to being my little bro.
He is going to be staying at our house for the rest of this
month, before he goes back home. Good thing we have
the extra room.
Kenton and I
My little Niece. She is a doll, with her heart glasses.
My niece, she's playing a game on my iPhone.
She loves the learning games. She is so super smart.
My family respecting the flag as it comes by, during the parade.
Kenton's way of respecting the flag with a sprite zero. Silly Kenton.
My little niece was scared of the fire truck sounds.
Her comfort is to suck her thumb. Reminds me of
Aubs when she was really little.
Chillin watching the parade!
I decided to get a little patriotic and decided to paint my toes.
My American Feet!
My little niece loves painted toes. She Kept saying...
"Cute toes, Cute toes, Blue toe, Red toe, White toe, Cute toes."

Adam got a purple tie during the parade and
put it to his daughter. She liked the purple tie.
Kenton also got a tie. Yet his was a yellow/gold tie.
It was really fun! I love it when they toss great stuff during
the parade. Thanks to Missionary Mall!
We had fun at the parade.

No comments: