Monday, July 5, 2010

Hiking up a Canyon

As we were going to start on our little hike. Kenton
Saw a sign that said "Beware Rattlesnakes"
We didn't see one on our trip thank goodness.
Finally got past the hard zig zag part. On our journey to
the top. I'm sure we will make it.
I was behind the restricted area... Oh NO!
Don't worry boys and girls, that's as far as I got.
Megan and KC on there road to successes.
They told us they took a Hiking/rock climbing lessons.
From there advice Kenton and I need to go take them.
I'm not as talented like that like I used to be. OH well!
My aunt Sherrie helped me put this together.
It was so much fun! She has been an inspiration to me
growing up. She has always been so crafty and always
had good ideas. I'm so glad we went hiking with her.

In this picture she was so excited we made it to the first
water fall. Sherrie you're such a doll.

Kenzie showing off her strength. She made it to
the second water fall. I love that girl.
GO KENZIE!!!
Kenton and I at the top. I was so tired! Yet it was
totally worth every second. I would do it again,
in a heart beat. Who wants to go with me next time???

Smiles!

No comments: