Saturday, July 10, 2010

Boondocks

Kenton and I needed a date night, just to get
out and release all the stress coming from this
crazy world of ours. We decided to head to
Boondocks. I guess they just built one not too
far from us. I was a little bummed, just because
they ran out of the fountain drink Diet pepsi.
I had to get the bottled kind. NOT so good!
I don't know what happened to my taste bugs,
but I always prefer a fountain drink over anything else.
ODD huh?

My husband looks like a handsome man with
a golf club. lol! I'm so glad that we went golfing
over bowling on such a good day. Plus we
needed to use our extra points from the last time we
came.
I look really silly in this picture. Probably because I was
trying to "Pretend golf" off the rock. It was a silly pose.
Sorry it's so far away of a pic. Talk to my husband about that
lol!
I was starting to win... Until the second half and then Kenton
started to catch up. AAH!!!
At the very end I have no idea how this was possible...
but we TIED! 54 & 54 I'm glad we ended with a tie.
No hurt feelings right?
We decided to be like kids and got in the photo booth
and took some silly pictures of ourselves.
It's still a lot of fun to see how our pictures look so goofy.
Gotta love my man!

Thank You honey for taking us on such a fun date.
LOVE YOU!

No comments: